Country Lead - Banking and Finance Solution - Salary up to $10000/month
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 10000 $8,500 - $10,000
- Posted: 07 Feb 2017
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.)
- To create and execute new business opportunities for the company and met/exceed targets established for the region. Ensure where necessary that there is a focused group of sales professionals in a highly competitive marketplace so that all profitability objectives are met.
- Communicate with the “C” level of prospect organizations to promote Company in a positive light and to introduce its solutions and to match those solutions where ever possible across its entire enterprise operation.
- To participate in the creation, update and communication of the regional five year strategic plan.
- Where necessary actively participate on business strategy committees in the development and implementation of broad company policies.
- Develop a marketing and sales organization capable of selling to the senior management of multi million and billion dollar firms.
- Provide direction and input to the Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Development Groups on annual product plans and new product roll outs by analyzing the changes and advances in technology to anticipate the market trends.
- Where necessary, locate, investigate, and perform due diligence on new partnerships and resellers in region
- Direct and support the preparation and presentation of sales proposals to account prospects across a broad range of markets.
- Organize, direct, and motivate the sales organization in order to encourage each individual to optimize their potential in acquiring new and profitable clients.
- To supervise and support pricing analysis of client prospects to ensure maximum revenue for the Company/Division.
- Maintain a comprehensive analysis of the competition in order to take advantage of their weakness and increase market share.
- Cultivate and maintain strong business relationships with the highest level of management with key clients, key vendors and key consultants.
- Participate, as required, in industry related trade shows/conventions.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the Sales organization per the monthly reporting policy, to include wins, losses, pipeline status, competitive updates and telemarketing activities.
- Administer all new contracts per company legal, audit and accounting policies.
- In accordance with the corporate Human Resources policies, effectively manage the human resources function maximizing the potential and productivity of all staff.
- Lead business development activities within any existing accounts you cover across the region, managing the client relationships and meeting the revenue targets on both licenses and professional services
- Maintain ancillary responsibility for Business Relationship Management in the period following the implementation of the Company solution.
- Nurture working relationships with decision makers inside clients leadership team and engage with all levels in the organization to identify further sales opportunities.
Customer Satisfaction and Business Relationship Management
- Work with relevant ASPAC manager to ensure that client needs and satisfaction are met,
- Maintain and build the relationship of existing accounts at all levels &
- Responsible for the client's overall Company satisfaction rating, i.e. Annual Service Quality Survey.
- Provide Company liaison point for all levels within the client organization (Strategic and Operational) from CEO to Service Centre contact.
- Act as a conduit for the escalation of all client issues (covering all aspects of client's business operations) to the Management Team.
- Manage maintenance contract of existing client base and collection of any on-going or outstanding revenue of the account. Interfaces
- Work closely with the Sales Consultancy team and the Delivery Consultants to ensure the most effective delivery of projects and the highest possible client satisfaction;
- Provide direction and input to the Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Developmen;
- Groups on annual product plans and new product roll outs by analysing the changes in customer needs and requirements.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- A strong knowledge of the new technologies and banking trends emerging in the financial data processing industry.
- Ability to convey an ROI value solution from a business and technical perspective. Previous experience with communication and delivering presentations to C-Level executives is critical.
- Strong organizational skills. Excellent human relations skills, including written and verbal communications and group presentation skills.
- Must possess superior skill in sales and negotiating techniques.
- Must be able to organize activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously with effective and timely follow-up on each.
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.
- Must be a strong team player in a high-performance team. Enjoy life and all it has to offer.
- Excellent skills in interviewing/information gathering, group facilitation, and verbal/written communication.)
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
It would be useful if the candidate could display knowledge of Retail Banking industry, CRM and Business process outsourcing would be an advantage. Also it is important to understand that although Company has traditionally been a core provider in ASPAC, this is a multi- product selling role.
- Self-reliant & quick to learn
- Driven by results
- Adaptable & comfortable executing a range of different activities
- Excellent networking skills
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance
- The candidate requires approximately 10 - 15 years plus experience with a successful track record in the region in the software solutions industry. The candidate needs to prove he has a track record of successful selling and that he has the ability with senior management to discuss issues and provide solutions to their needs both at a high level and across the banks staff. Experience of outsourcing would be an advantage as would business modeling.
- It is essential candidates understand this role requires a patient and mature personality as there are often long sales cycles with complex negotiations involved.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
As a part of Faro Recruitment Group, an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Oceania, and the Americas, Faro Recruitment Vietnam JSC has committed to deliver the best quality of service in a professional manner to our Clients and Candidates.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ha Noi
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Jobs in Ha Noi
- Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ha Noi
- Sales Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Finance/Investment Jobs
- Finance/Investment Jobs in Ha Noi
- Finance/Investment Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Banking Jobs
- Banking Jobs in Ha Noi
- Banking Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- IT - Software Jobs
- IT - Software Jobs in Ha Noi
- IT - Software Jobs in Ho Chi Minh