Head of Sales
- RGF Executive Search , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 4000 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Jan 2017
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain and expand sales revenue of existing key channels including MT, GT, MB.
- Build strong relationship with each key contact of each channel
- Develop new potential channel to increase market penetration and market share
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price for each brand and each channel
- Work closely with Brand Principals to understand each brand’s strategy to establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales KPI, targets.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply & demand
- Understand and develop toy & baby product mix versus customer demand & competitor’s products for each channels, each location. Follow closely to market changes and updating new trend to maintain and expand shelves space & market share.
- Responsible for working closely with customers (retailers/ wholesalers) and trade marketing team to develop, maintain space rental, store visual merchandising, displays at key & strategic channels
- Work closely with Brand team for overall development and execution of all Brand & Marketing plans to the achievement of successive annual sales and profitably goals.
- Set up KPI, appraise subordinators performance annually or ad-hoc period
- BA degree, MBA degree is preferred.
- Distribution experience.
- At least 5 year working experience at the equivalent position in retail or FMCG.
- Proven success in your sales ability with the specific credibility and demonstrate full knowledge of the sales process.
- Good knowledge in marketing.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Good management and communication skills.
About RGF Executive Search
RGF Executive Search (rgf-executive.com.vn) is the executive search arm of Recruit Co., Ltd, Japan's largest recruiting company and 4th largest worldwide with more than USD14.13 billion in net sales. RGF operates through direct and partnership offices in strategic markets including Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, China, India, and Vietnam and currently operates more than 45 offices in 26 cities across 11 countries and markets in the Asia Pacific region.
As a leader in executive recruitment, RGF Executive Search takes a holistic approach to the process of finding outstanding management talent for our clients. We work closely with our clients to understand their current and future business needs and leveraging our networks as well as systematically researching and uncovering new talent to meed these needs. We assess candidates thoroughly to get to the heart of their management style and how they get things done. In this way, we can determine the optimum fit for both sides. Our client relationships are ongoing and we are regularly engaged in repeat business, building out whole leadership teams.
Through long term partnerships, we are able to track the positive impact our candidates make in our client's organization, where they frequently exceed expectations.