- RGF Executive Search , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Jan 2017
· Analyze data, reports, and process in order to improve the productivity and profitability of the operation through initiation and implementation of projects that optimize costs, efficiency, quality and inventory.
· Introduce and get buy in of new projects
· Lead, facilitate and manage implementation of new projects to supply base
· Ensure improvements are sustained through the introduction of work instructions, quality standards, workplace organization, training records and performance measurement
· Provide relevant training to the local engineering team, supervisors, line leaders & operators
· Facilitate group kaizen events
· Use industrial engineering techniques to develop positive change to current and existing processes throughout the factory.
· Collaborate with the company’s other departments to provide advice & drive change within the business, when needed.
· Interact with internal and external stakeholders to determine best production methods.
· Recommends the best methods of space, manpower, material, and equipment utilization in production facilities.
· Investigates, plans, and works with other departments, such as production and quality, to execute cost reduction initiatives by evaluating projects, developing action plans, coordinating, implementing, and following-up for results.
· Work directly or indirectly with manufacturers in order to improve efficiencies, productivity, quality, and on time delivery.
· Help manufacturers to reduce manufacturing cycle time and improve Speed to Market. Generate regular activity reports, as well as detailed factory trip reports with summaries of opportunities, results of tests, and photos/diagrams.
· Works with the sourcing / merchandising teams to reduce FOB pricing by identifying and follow up on cost reduction opportunities in the areas of fabric, thread, trims, packaging materials, and garment construction.
· Determines cost effect of special requests by Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and / or Upper Management groups.
- University graduated in Industrial Engineering major or relevant field.
- At least 5 years working experiences in Industrial Engineer role in relevant industry, Apparel or Footwear is preferable
- Practical knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Industrial Engineering field
- Familiar with standard concepts and practices within the garment manufacturing field Experience in garment costing (materials and labor) a plus
- Ability to introduce and get project buy in, lead and facilitate projects.
- Ability to work with all levels of managements
- Good English communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, Initiative, Strong personality.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
About RGF Executive Search
RGF Executive Search (rgf-executive.com.vn) is the executive search arm of Recruit Co., Ltd, Japan's largest recruiting company and 4th largest worldwide with more than USD14.13 billion in net sales. RGF operates through direct and partnership offices in strategic markets including Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, China, India, and Vietnam and currently operates more than 45 offices in 26 cities across 11 countries and markets in the Asia Pacific region.
As a leader in executive recruitment, RGF Executive Search takes a holistic approach to the process of finding outstanding management talent for our clients. We work closely with our clients to understand their current and future business needs and leveraging our networks as well as systematically researching and uncovering new talent to meed these needs. We assess candidates thoroughly to get to the heart of their management style and how they get things done. In this way, we can determine the optimum fit for both sides. Our client relationships are ongoing and we are regularly engaged in repeat business, building out whole leadership teams.
Through long term partnerships, we are able to track the positive impact our candidates make in our client's organization, where they frequently exceed expectations.
client is a global well-known Footwear Brand all over the world. Their Vietnam office is located in Ho Chi Minh city. They are looking
for a talent for Industrial Engineer with below
main tasks and duties. They will offer an professional working environment as
well as very competitive salary and benefits.