Relationship Manager, Priority Clients
- Standard Chartered Vietnam , Ha Noi - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 22 Dec 2016
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Meet/Exceed budget for revenue and profitability through effective relationship management
- To inform customers (Including prospective customers) with full information about SCBs Banking Products.
- To be responsible for all service issues in priority banking and to ensure that all customer are receiving Priority Banking Privileges
- Conduct all sales and services activities within the risk & compliance parameters as defined from time to time by the bank.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in relationship management
- Highly results-driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong time management skills
- Team player with initiative and assertiveness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for sales and providing excellent customer service, with ability to deal with people of all levels in complex and difficult situations
About Standard Chartered Vietnam
Standard Chartered Vietnam provides a full suite of banking products and services for corporates, financial institutions as well as small and medium-sized enterprises and individuals.