Sales Director- FMCG (Urgent)
- Greyfinders , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 5000 $4,000 - $5,000
- Posted: 16 Feb 2017
Our client is a multinational company in FMCG industry.
Existing channels Management & new channels Development
· Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
· Maintain and expand sales revenue of existing key channels including MT, GT, MB.
· Build strong relationship with each key contact of each channel.
Develop new potential channel to increase market penetration and market share.
Product Strategy and KPI Management
· Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price for each brand and each channel.
· Work closely with Brand Principals to understand each brand’s strategy to establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales KPI, targets.
· Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply & demand
· Understand and develop toy & baby product mix versus customer demand & competitor’s products for each channels, each location. Follow closely to market changes and updating new trend to maintain and expand shelves space & market share.
Visibility, Trade Marketing Development & Management
· Responsible for working closely with customers (retailers/ wholesalers) and trade marketing team to develop, maintain space rental, store visual merchandising, displays at key & strategic channels
· Work closely with Brand team for overall development and execution of all Brand & Marketing plans to the achievement of successive annual sales and profitably goals.
· Manage sales supervisors directly and sales man indirectly by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains sales team’ job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Build a highly effective team and creating a stimulating leaning and team working environment.
· Create and maintain the passion for toy & baby products throughout the entire team.
· Train and develop Excellence customer service culture within the whole team
· Set up KPI, appraise subordinators performance annually or ad-hoc period.
· MBA degree is preferred.
· Distribution experience.
· At least 5 year working experience at the equivalent position in retail or FMCG.
· Proven success in your sales ability with the specific credibility and demonstrate full knowledge of the sales process.
· Good knowledge in marketing.
· Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
· Be able to work under pressure.
Good management and communication skills.
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Greyfinders
- Trade Marketing Jobs
- Trade Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Ho Chi Minh