- ABB Ltd. , Ha Noi - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 21 Dec 2016
ABB is a global leader in industrial technology. Established in Vietnam in 1993, ABB recently has around 900 employees working in three regions across the country to ensure the nationwide presence of the ABB brand. The Head Office and Transformer Factories are located in Hanoi, High Voltage and Medium Voltage Power Product factories are in Bac Ninh, other branch offices are in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies, offers reliable and energy-efficient products for fossil-fueled and hydro power plants. The Discrete Automation and Motion division offers products like Drives and Control, Power Conversion, Motors and Generators and Robotics.
ABB Vietnam is seeking Sales Engineer, who would be responsible for identifying and developing the customer group and industry segments to achieve the sales target. Reporting to the Local product Group Manager your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
· Handling the market analysis (regionally and nationally) by seeking and managing the market information, monitoring the competitors, offerings to customers and price levels.
· Providing the necessary market information to sales manager and contributing to identify and develop new potential customers segments and markets.
· Managing marketing activities e.g. marketing communication, exhibition, conferences, customer meetings, customer needs and probable offerings of product.
· Planning the sales activities by identifying new business possibilities, maximising the potential in existing business or customer group.
· Ensuring the extensive knowledge sharing to production and sales team to adhere to the budget and customer requirement.
· Understanding the customer needs and channel strategy to ensure extensive knowledge about customer.
· Managing the negotiations and participating in risk assessment activities to ensure the targets are achieved as per the business plan.
· Monitoring sales proposal and tenders to achieve the optimum value.
To be considered for this role, you should have engineering degree in Mechatronics/mechanical/Automation stream. You should have minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in technical sales and related profile. The role would suit someone who would have good knowledge of automation and robotics industry and products. You should be strong communicator, self-starter, good team player and willing to travel.
· 16 full paid annual leave days at starting points.
· Working work 5 days a week (Mon – Fri, 8:00 AM 16:30 PM).
· Lunch allowance.
· Position – based phone & taxi allowance.
· Market – leading business bonuses.
· Premium Health Care Program for employees & independents.
· Working in a sustainable business with high sense of Safety, Corporate Social Responsibility & Integrity.
· Exposure to a dynamic and fast paced multinational environment.
· A wide range of training programs from general to technical/ professional and managerial development programs at all levels.
· Market – leading compensation & benefits and performance management system Robust development program for employees.
About ABB Ltd.
The ABB Group employs more than 135,000 people in over 100 countries. Each of our customers benefits from sharing ABB’s research, supply, manufacturing, distribution, information technology and bench-marking capabilities.
In Vietnam, the history of ABB goes back to the 1993. Today, ABB has two factories in Ha Noi and Bac Ninh, 2 representative office in Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang. With over 800 employees located at our 4 zone, customers are served through an extensive country-wide presence.
In ABB, we have a proud history of presenting from 1993, up to now, with 23 years presenting in Viet Nam market and two factories in Viet Nam region, ABB affirmed the long term development in Viet Nam.
The health and safety of our people and our customers is a fundamental part of our commitment to sustainability. We care deeply about how our operations and products affect our employees, customers, contractors and our neighbors.
Ultimately, we help our customers meet their challenges with minimum environmental impact and with safety and quality as our highest priority.