Technical Service Manager
- Greyfinders , Dong Nai - Vietnam
- 1500 $1,000 - $1,500
- Posted: 16 Feb 2017
• Conducts demonstrations of products and transfers the knowledge on AkzoNobel processes as well as on technical problem solving to the customers.
• Collects filters and prioritizes product-related issues and needs occurring in the region with feedback of complaints handling.
• Performs technical scans and audits at designated customers.
• Conducts in the testing process as well as in the implementation of new company products and technologies.
• Helps with process optimization and operational excellence at the customer’s location.
• Supports product development including, prototype selection and test markets.
• Implements standardized equipment, training program, technical sales representative training activities and standardized brand image.
• Monitors Market intelligence (innovations): products, process and equipment.
• Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
• At least Bachelor degree with Chemical related major
• Working experience at least 7 years in coatings background, 3-5 years’ experience in Wood coatings
• At field trouble shooting skill
• Knowledgeable on UV and Water Base
• Fluent in English communication
• Good in communication skill, working independently and logical mind
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.