Trade Marketing Manager
- RGF Executive Search , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Jan 2017
- Develop and implement annual Trade Marketing strategy to contribute towards brand growth targets and cross-category business objectives, Key areas of focus for in-stores initiatives implementation (which are aligned with Senior Brand Manager and Sales team) will be product availability, brand visibility, marketing trade promotion, distribution improvement program, retailers
- Collaborate with the Sales Team and Design team for planning & budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions , product communication
- Manage the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution and assortment) by finding the most efficient solutions
- Support the sales team in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values/equity
are properly communicated
- Market intelligence tracking by understanding customer insights, channel/trade needs and motivation; keep tracking competitor movement, market trends and events, updating prices and trade margins regularly to sharpen and ensure trade programs are in line with market requirements
- Ensure that the local feedback is taken into account by regularly conducting secret shopper programs and visiting venue managers and owners
- University degree in marketing or comparable is needed
- Master and or any other further qualification in marketing / trade marketing is appreciated
- Have at least 5-years experience in MKT, Trade Marketing & Key Account Management , prefer in FMCG industry
- Have strong understanding of brand equity - Have deep market and retail knowledge - Have strong influencing and negotiating skills - Have strong ability in channel management, sales forecast and promotion planning
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Must be have excellent analytical skills, demonstrate initiative and possess the ability to lead effective meetings
About RGF Executive Search
RGF Executive Search (rgf-executive.com.vn) is the executive search arm of Recruit Co., Ltd, Japan's largest recruiting company and 4th largest worldwide with more than USD14.13 billion in net sales. RGF operates through direct and partnership offices in strategic markets including Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, China, India, and Vietnam and currently operates more than 45 offices in 26 cities across 11 countries and markets in the Asia Pacific region.
As a leader in executive recruitment, RGF Executive Search takes a holistic approach to the process of finding outstanding management talent for our clients. We work closely with our clients to understand their current and future business needs and leveraging our networks as well as systematically researching and uncovering new talent to meed these needs. We assess candidates thoroughly to get to the heart of their management style and how they get things done. In this way, we can determine the optimum fit for both sides. Our client relationships are ongoing and we are regularly engaged in repeat business, building out whole leadership teams.
Through long term partnerships, we are able to track the positive impact our candidates make in our client's organization, where they frequently exceed expectations.