Hung Hoang Kim
engineering manager cum project tasks at Total Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
Current:engineering manager cum project tasks at Total Vietnam
- Deputy Operation Manager at Asia Viet Nam
- Plant manager at Lafarge Concrete Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- TDT University, Vietnam
- University of Technology Education HCM CITY, Vietnam
1. HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT : ( LAFARGE & ASIA & TOTAL COMPANY )
- Developt the new team with HSE standards Iso 9001:2000, ISSSRS, OHSAS 18001-2007.
- Coach supervisors and fieldwork staff on safety, planning, execution and reporting.
- Details of HSE jobs: http://hoangkimhung.webs.com/file/HSE%20manager.xls
2. OPERATION MANAGEMENT : ( LAFARGE & ASIA COMPANY )
a. Managing People & Developing Team :
b. Management System :
c. Managing and Controlling Costs in plant :
d. Production Management & Quality Control System :
- Details of Operation jobs:
3. LOGISTIC / DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT : ( LAFARGE CONCRETE COMPANY )
a. Maintenance equipment - Project Management
b. Purchasing Management
c. Warehouse - Stock Material Management
- Details of Logistic & distribution jobs:
4. ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT : ( TOTAL VIETNAM COMPANY )
PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN LPG & LUBRICANT INDUSTRY
- Accounts management: IO, PR, Vendor, PO, MIGO put into the SAP system.
- Prequalification, Method statement, Certificates, Scheduling Established.
- Authorizations, delegations and responsibilities given by the management from time to time for functioning on behalf of the company will have to be used considering the best interests of the company.
- Act as a liaison between company, HSE & Technical disciplines involved in a project.
- Primary technical point of contact between company & the vendors.
- Responsibilities include schedule preparation and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project
- To be in charge of performance management of vendors.
- Ensure projects are completed according to project plans.
- Manage project team resources and training and develop extensive project management experience and expertise.
- Assist with regard to design and with the execution of one or more simultaneous projects in accordance with a valid, executed contract, per company policies and procedures and work instructions.
- Daily operations of field work activities and organization of subcontractors; coordination of the implementation of a project, ensuring it is being built correctly; project schedules and forecasts; interpretation of drawings for tradesmen; review of engineering deliverables; redlining drawings; regular project status reports; budget monitoring and trend tracking; bill of materials creation and maintenance; effective communications between engineering, technical, construction, and project controls groups.
- To take overall accountability and responsibility for the implementation of the project.
- To provide strategic interface with high level stakeholders.
- To participate in the strategic management of the organization.
Projects have been done, please click on this link:
Expertise:Management, Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing, Oil/Gas/Mineral, Automotive, Packaging/Printing
Specialities:03 years - plant manager - lafarge company - Manage 40 employees.
01 year - deputy operation director - Asia company - Manage 30 employees & developed new plants.
1.3 year - Engineering manager ( project tasks ) - Total vietnam - Develop new projects, manage contractors in the oil/gas plants.
engineering manager cum project tasks
Total VietnamFebruary 2011 - June 2012 (1 year 4 months)
Deputy Operation Manager
Asia Viet NamNovember 2010 - February 2011 (3 months)
Lafarge Concrete Vietnam Co., Ltd.July 2007 - December 2009 (2 years 5 months)
TDT University (Vietnam)
University of Technology Education HCM CITY (Vietnam)