Application Developer for SAP HANA Database
- SAP LABS VIETNAM , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 17 Nov 2017
1/ Team Purpose & Objectives:
- We are looking for candidates who are committed to a technology career path. Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter and tabular CV, copies of the obtained degrees and references (if available).
- We have set ourselves the challenging task of further developing the groundbreaking SAP in-memory computing technology over the next years. The latest technologies in the areas of main-memory, multi-core processing, and data management now allow effective in-memory computing, which analyzes business data in real time and combines transactional and analytic functions to significantly improve the performance of existing business processes.
- As the basis of the SAP in-memory technology, the SAP HANA database is already widely recognized as an exceptionally valuable element of the SAP software portfolio and will be of crucial importance for the SAP market of the future. The SAP HANA UI & Application Development team is developing applications and UI libraries and components that run on top of our high-performance parallel in-memory SAP HANA DB which is processing on huge quantities of data to deliver extremely fast real-time responses to analytical queries.
- To further develop more UI & applications on top of the HANA Core, we are looking for UI and application developers who want to apply their experience and expert knowledge or for promising graduates with potential who want to dive in head-first and help us to further extend our technological lead.
As a Developer in the SAP HANA UI & Application team you will contribute your expertise to various functional areas of the core database, being responsible for the whole development cycle from start to finish, with a strong focus on test-driven development.
- Contribute to the full development cycle which is not limited to the development of new or enhancing existing features
- Design, implement and test the applications and UI components of services.
- Work with a high degree of freedom and responsibility in respect to the design
- Detect, analyze and solve technical problem in close cooperation with other HANA Developers in other locations worldwide.
1/ Required Skills and Experience:
- University degree in computer science, engineering or related area
- Experience in UI and UX design and development
- Further programming languages: Python, SQL, C++, Shell scripting
- Excellent English both spoken and written
- Good analytical skills
- A knack for debugging and analyzing complex problems
- A tester’s eye
- Ability to work well in close teamwork in an distributed team over several international locations
2/ A plus will be skills and experience in
- Good knowledge of data base architectures
- SAP technologies such as SAP HANA or SAP UI5 framework
- Using code profilers
- Distribution strategies for data
- Distributed systems
- Experience dealing with customers and handling customer issues
- SAP HANA
About SAP LABS VIETNAM
As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution. SAP helps you streamline your processes, giving you the ability to use live data to predict customer trends – live and in the moment. Across your entire business. When you run live, you run simple with SAP.