Assistant Brand Manager
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 18 Feb 2021
1. Market research (market insight) & report
- Conduct research to understand markets and determine how to position brand.
- Evaluate competition, industry and market trends.
- Generate reports on brand performance, sales, and all marketing campaign.
- Monitor and analyze market share trends, sales volumes, and competition.
2. Product Development & Brand Management
- Oversee product management and/or cost reduction projects to ensure achievement of results
- Monitor and analyze market trend to define opportunities for new product development.
- Assist BM in product portfolio management, make sure keep/increase brand health scores.
- Create sufficient tools for Distribution sales team convince customer switch brand decision.
3. Branding activities
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Trade, Marcom) and other cross department to establish brand objectives and strategies.
- Assist in the development, execution and optimization of marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion).
- Suggest and implement creative ideas for brand management.
4. Budget management
- Monitor A&P budgets to maximize profits and minimize costs.
- Propose sufficient budget for all activities and well planned for yearly/quarterly and monthly spending
- 3 - 5 years working experience in Marketing field
- Working in Building industry
- Hands-on experience in marketing, advertising, market research, marketing analytics, consumer behavior among other related fields is preferred.
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs more than 180,000 people and operates in 67 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved 2018 sales of €41.8 billion. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Saint-Gobain Vietnam
- Market Research Jobs
- Market Research Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Trade Marketing Jobs
- Trade Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh