Assistant Brand Manager
- Unilever Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1400 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Dec 2017
- Assist in the development of the Brand Marketing Plan by developing an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health and identifying key issues and opportunities
- Lead innovation/activation projects deployment and the integrated activity schedule to ensure consistency with Brand Key Vision and Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy
- Monitor and evaluate brand performance to recommend, and execute appropriate ways to increase brand equity
- Identify solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitor
- Work closely with agencies (Advertising, Market Research, PR etc) to execute flawless brand experiences across touch points
- Deliver specific brand projects as per brand plan, eg. co-branding with a major retailer.
- Monitor budget spend and provide timely communication to relevant stakeholders on overspend/ cash availability
- Partner with different functions (Customer Development, Supply Chain & Finance) for on-going projects, competitors, budget phasing, media plan tracking.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Marketing Background is an advantage
- At least 2 years in Brand Marketing in international companies
- Strong business mindset, analytical power and good communication skill
- Passion to growth and strong time management skill to work in a changeable environment, ability to manage workload and multiple projects
- Open-minded, innovative and result-oriented
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
About Unilever Vietnam
To date, Unilever has invested in Vietnam specializing in Home and Personal Care brands, Oral Care products, Foods and Tea-based Beverages.
In Vietnam, Unilever is committed to “make Vietnamese lives better” through the provision of a wide range of international quality and affordable priced products in health, hygiene and nutrition. Many of Unilever Vietnam’s brands have become #1 household brands in Vietnam, including Omo, Sunlight, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Lux, Close-up, Lipton, Knorr, Viso, Vaseline, P/S and Surf. Unilever Vietnam is currently operating a factory in Cu Chi while maintaining contract manufacturing relationship with various local SMEs.
It has developed an extensive local network of distributors and retailers. Unilever Vietnam directly employs more than 1600 people. The company is committed to forming strong partnership with local businesses in production processing and material supply as well as packaging.
This co-operation has helped its Vietnamese partners develop their business, ensure more stable revenues and create more than 6000 additional jobs. Unilever Vietnam is also well recognized for its active contributions to social and community programs across Vietnam, which has helped to improve life for millions of people in Vietnam.
In 2010, Unilever Vietnam was honoured by the President of the State the First Rank Labour Medal for its excellent business performance and contribution to the socio-economic development of Vietnam, and on 2011, the Prime Minister’s Award on environmental protection, both being one of the first MNCs awarded with such honour by the State and Government of Vietnam.
Business category: Consumer goods (Branded home & personal care and food and beverage categories)
Employees in Vietnam: 1,600++ employees