Assistant to Internal Control & Legal Manager
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 18 Feb 2021
- Implement Group business control guidance (ICRF, ITAC), toolbox and good practices.
- Play a role of facilitator to interpret ICRF requirement and perform gap analysis with business process owners.
- Conduct internal assessments for ICRF and Compliance Statement. Manage action plans linked to internal audit, external audit and compliance statement
- Perform review/audit for business processes to ensure they are aligned with designed procedures, ICRF and worked effectively. Identify control weaknesses and inefficiencies, substantiate findings and provide value-added and feasible recommendations.
- Ensure agreed recommendations are properly implemented by conducting periodic follow-up reviews.
- Implement Group Compliance programs and localize to meet business practice and local law/regulation.
- Perform specific trainings to the employees of the entity on Internal Control, compliance topics.
- Handle the other tasks assigned by Internal Control Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Audit/Finance/ Accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of internal audit experiences, FMCG experience is an advantage.
- Experience in risk assessment and risk mitigation strategies (e.g. controls, monitoring)
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Be well equipped with business process knowledge.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with internal stakeholders.
- Good at analysis, problem solving, action and result oriented.
- Good command of English and computer office skill, i.e. Excel, Power point, word, etc.
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs more than 180,000 people and operates in 67 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved 2018 sales of €41.8 billion. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".