Assistant Manager, Agency Admin
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Nov 2017
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] – We throw out the rule book and use your vision, passion and ideas.
- [Collaborator] – We propose for different perspectives and collaborate to make things happen.
- [Champion] - We are proud in treating each other with fairness & respect, and add values to the lives of other people.
- [Performer] – We have passion for thinking ahead and proactively put ideas into action.
Business context you’ll be in
The Assistant Manager, Agency Admin will:
- Support the overall business planning process, includes assisting and facilitating
- The development of short and long term project planning, cost analysis and special projects as required
- Rollup, analysis, and review of activity, operating and financial plans
- Provide timely and accurate information to support management decision-making
What you’ll be doing
1- Supports in development of business plans to achieve operational goals via
- Business analysis to determine present and future performance upon key business initiatives that will drive business operations
- Determination and implementation of best practices with key metrics upon the desired outcomes
- Sales forecast to aid in budget creation
2- Identifues project issues and development of resolution to meet productivity and quality;
3- Supports in deployment of standard procedures/ new process, tools, capabilities to identify risks, to develop mitigation plans for effective delivery and maintenance of business operational and financial objectives;
4- Review Daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ YTD/ PTD operations performance;
5- Support Development of presentations for management on business operations and developments, including key executive meetings.
What you will bring to the table
- Bachelor degree, major in Economics, Banking or Marketing
- Have LOMA certificate (ACS, PCS) and experiences in customer services or operations in life insurance are advantages.
- Have customer service mind-set
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Strong in communications and effective management skills
- Highly committed, well-organized, pro-active, innovative, honest, integrity, thorough, persevere and diligent
- Able to deliver works under tight deadlines and high pressures
- Effective interpersonal skills and good teamwork spirit
- Critical thinking and strong analytical abilities and quantitative background
- Demonstrated business acumen (e.g. understand business context of changing assumption)
- Ability to manage several projects and reports simultaneously
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.