Assistant Manager, C&B
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 17 Jul 2017
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
[Challenger] – We throw out the rule book and use your vision, passion and ideas.
[Collaborator] – We propose for different perspectives and collaborate to make things happen.
[Champion] - We are proud in treating each other with fairness & respect, and add values to the lives of other people.
[Performer] – We have passion for thinking ahead and proactively put ideas into action.
* Business context you’ll be in
- The jobholder is responsible to execute on-boarding and off-boarding process, payroll and payroll related report, employee benefit administration and HR system administration.
- Act as HR help desk for staff queries
* What you’ll be doing
- Ensure on-boarding and off-boarding are processed smoothly, compliant with policies and guidelines.
- Ensure payroll and reports are processed/handled accurately and on time.
- Properly monitor and in-time administrative arrangement for staff movements.
- Provide excellent employee benefit administration services.
- Be expert about HR systems (HRcorner/iHR).
- Ensure employee records / profiles are maintained up-to-date.
- Ensure to provide excellence HR services to employee through HR helpdesk.
What you will bring to the table
- A degree holder
- At least 3 years relevant experience in HR’s field
- Detail-oriented, accurate, has sense of number
- Able to work independent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both English & Vietnamese)
- Have good knowledge about Vietnam labor laws and regulations
- Have ability to handle a large number of data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.