Assistant Manager, Customer Relationship Management (Quality Control) - R-0010769
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 16 Apr 2021
How far out of the box are you willing to step up? At FWD Vietnam we offer unique opportunities within the insurance industry that are supported by an attractive rewards and recognition scheme.
The Assistant Manager, Calling Quality Control will be responsible for:
- Improving quality of staff service and business process.
- Minimizing business impact in the future by case study sharing or having lessons learned from post-check.
- Providing recommendations for better operational efficiency and customer/distribution experience.
- Post-check inbound call, outbound call and complaint handling timely, and achieve quantity and quality.
- Increase customer & distribution satisfaction score.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
- University graduated.
- At least 3-year experienced in life insurance. Experience on Operations is preferable.
- At least 1-year experienced in quality control, internal control or audit
- Language skills (verbal & written): proficiency level in both Vietnamese & English
- PC skills: MS office (Word/Excel/Power Point)
- Able to deliver works under tight deadlines and heavy pressures
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.