Assistant Manager, Customer Services
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Nov 2017
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] – We throw out the rule book and use your vision, passion and ideas.
- [Collaborator] – We propose for different perspectives and collaborate to make things happen.
- [Champion] - We are proud in treating each other with fairness & respect, and add values to the lives of other people.
- [Performer] – We have passion for thinking ahead and proactively put ideas into action.
Business context you’ll be in
The Assistant Manager, Customer Services will be:
- Responsible to manage the customer contact centers, including customer service counters, hotline and other customer contact platforms to deliver customer-centricity through initiatives and daily operations;
- Be required to participate and contribute to Operations projects/initiatives to improve the customer experience and customer-centricity mind set.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the team to deliver and achieve customer-related objectives to support company strategic plans;
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications;
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes for customer service department;
- Manage customer service related projects/initiatives for digitalization and process improvement in efficient and timely manner.
- Bachelor degree, major in Economics, Banking or Marketing
- Have LOMA certificate (ACS, PCS) and experiences in customer services or operations in life insurance are advantages.
- Have customer service mind-set
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Strong in communications and effective management skills
- Highly committed, well-organized, pro-active, innovative, honest, integrity, thorough, persevere and diligent
- Able to deliver works under tight deadlines and high pressures
- Effective interpersonal skills and good teamwork spirit
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.