Assistant Manager, Product Proposition Design
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 11 Jan 2018
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
[Challenger] – We throw out the rule book and use your vision, passion and ideas.
[Collaborator] – We propose for different perspectives and collaborate to make things happen.
[Champion] - We are proud in treating each other with fairness & respect, and add values to the lives of other people.
[Performer] – We have passion for thinking ahead and proactively put ideas into action.
Business context you’ll be in
The Assistant Manager, Product Propositions Design will:
- Assist in implementing researches for consumers’ needs, building relevant customer-led propositions that meet the needs of consumers and sales force of multiple distribution channels and ensure the competitiveness of FWD Vietnam propositions in the market;
- Need to have a consumer centric mind-set;
- Be an independent leader in driving product development initiatives across the organization;
- Be an innovative and creative thinking person;
- Most importantly have a passion to be different and to “change the way people feel about insurance”.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with developing and maintaining the propositions mapping covering different propositions for different customer segments and channels.
- Implement customer/market researches and distribution surveys to validate proposition concepts and corporate research projects such as customer segmentation.
- Build propositions in light of adequate consumer insights/research findings (including developing clear customer journey for each proposition), ensuring the propositions are unique and relevant for customers, distribution channels.
- Strengthen product marketability and relevancy through positioning/packaging, product customization for channels, product promotions etc.
- Represent Product Propositions team to work with and address product multiple requests from channels and partners.
- Work with Marketing to formulate effective above-the-line product communication campaigns.
- Develop product mkt collaterals and support driving launching campaigns, training to trainers.
- In charge of Product Market Intelligence and regular update of market product campaigns and product trends.
- Conduct post-launching product reviews to find out areas that need to be improved and take corrective actions accordingly.
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- University Degree in a business related discipline.
- At least 3 years working experience in product development, product marketing for financial service industry or similar experiences in a well-known research organizations.
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be innovative and willing to explore new things.
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Be energetic and passionate about their product speciality.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Fluently in speaking and writing English and Vietnamese.
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.