Assistant Site Operation Manager
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Bac Ninh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Jan 2021
* Health, Safety, Security, Environment (HSSE) and Maintenance:
- Take the lead of monitoring and controlling HSSE to make sure all the required standards are achieved, all the standards are followed as Vietnamese regulation and group’s requirements. Ensure the work places are at safe condition.
- Take the lead of monitoring and controlling the maintenance team to make sure all the facilities are maintained, checked as scheduled, reports are sent to the group timely as required. The facilities
- Work with FF authority and relevant parties to follow FF programs, plans, trainings... Ensure FF tools and equipment’s are in good conditions.
- Involve clients and employees in their activities to ensure awareness of all relevant risks, and an effective response to all threats is implemented in the operation or section of the operation.
* Process and Framework
- Ensure the relevant work instructions and standard operating procedure for the operation are in place and are followed
- Maintain processes, work instructions and associated forms required for the operation. Update and review them regularly to ensure they are appropriate for the operation and obsolete documents are removed.
- Assist Senior Site Manager the overall approach to resource planning and management, ensuring that processes are in place, teams are recruited, assessed, trained and resources are planned to meet the forecasted volume and managed to achieve optimum performance.
- Lead the team to develop the most efficient operation possible with full understanding of available RPM system functionality to drive continuous improvement agenda.
- Assist Senior Site Manager to establish clear operational objectives and ensures lean and efficient organizational structure with a regular focus on operation profitability and direct labor spend, define clear roles and responsibilities of all employees and ensure they understand the organization (org chart, documented role profile).
- Assist Senior Site Manager to control and monitor Subcontractors’ performances, cost related.
- Assist Senior Site Manager to promote the overall annual performance of the operation, including achievement of agreed customer KPIs, delivering operation budget and other internal KPIs (e.g. Safety, operational, employees related etc.,)
- Assist Senior Site Manager to appraise the team members and approve the performance ratings of the reviews, ensuring overall consistency across the site.
- Build and manage relationships with both internal and external service providers developing an annual action plan to ensure operational performance and productivity is improved across the operation.
- Make the Monthly Operation Reports for every accounts assigned by the direct manager
- Verify Billing statements for every customers and submit to the direct manager to approve
- Verify operation expenses.
- Other jobs assigned by Senior Site Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics or Supply Chain relevant majors
- At least 3 years of management experience in the same industry (Prefer 3PLs)
- Good desktop applications and expert on logics WMS & TMS
- Deep understanding on implementing Contract Logistics.
- Good English communication skill
- Good team management skill
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.