Associate Director, Claims - R-0008924
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 5000 Competitive
- Posted: 29 Aug 2020
How far out of the box are you willing to step up? At FWD Vietnam we offer unique opportunities within the insurance industry that are supported by an attractive rewards and recognition scheme.
The Associate Director, Claims is responsible for:
- Managing claims for the company, to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency and customer-centricity;
- Following the standard of claims from Group and re-insurers;
- Managing the claims settlement to ensure the T&C, philosophy of the company;
- Processing the claims efficiently and customer-centricity;
- Contributing to manage claims experience for the company
- Incorporating with Sales Force to educate, support for sales process along with relevant stakeholders.
- To manage Claims activities within the department & leading the team to reach department’s objectives and support company’s goals;
- To initiate claims assessment and make claims decision in compliance with the company claims guidelines and procedures;
- To work with re-insurers and Claims committees on cases referral and claims guidelines;
- To build up hospital network for investigation;
- To handle enquiries/complaints from customers on claims assessment, decision and processing matters;
- To lead the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to verify system performance.
- To keep reviewing and enhancing Claims systems/ procedures/ guidelines/ letters/ templates to improve the accuracy, productivity and customer services;
- To manage Claims reporting and auditing, report & recommend the claims experience, contribute to control A/E & lost;
- To train, coach and provide guidance to Claim staffs.
- To build up claims training programs, prepare training materials and conduct training courses to agency force;
- Take part in projects and carry out ad-hoc tasks as assigned by line manager.
- University Graduate; Economics, Finance or Medical University is preferable;
- 5-year experience in claims field at life insurance company is preferable.
- 2-year experienced in management level
- LOMA certificate is preferable;
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese;
- Knowledgeable in computer software and skillful in computer system usage;
- Strongly skillful in communications and negotiations;
- Insurance claim assessment; reporting & lost management
- Effective management skills
- Highly committed, well organized, pro-active, innovative, honest, integrity, thorough, persevere and diligent
- Able to deliver works under tight deadlines and heavy pressures
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.