Bill Payment Manager
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1500 From: $1,000
- Posted: 05 Feb 2018
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the mobile wallet and agent network objectives within the Bill payment line.
- Ownership of the P/L and KPIs for the business line (daily transactions, monthly active users, MDR and revenue per use case).
- Drive the growth of existing products and work on developing new products.
- Build and manage the pipeline of billers and partnerships to increase the number of monthly active users and transactions for the business line.
- Manage and guide a team of business, marketing and product executives to drive performance.
- Work closely with the product team to translate the key business requirments into a product roadmap.
- Maintain integrated view of ePayments & Bill Payment market trends and competitive position for mobile wallets.
- Ensure business stability, growth and strategic alignment for the business line with the regional business.
1. Basic requirements:
- Language: Proficient in English.
- Education quanlification: Bachelor, MBA or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics or any related fields
+ Experience with working in a large-scaled customer environment (commercial, operation, product, technology).
+ 3+ years of progressive experience in building products in the bill payment space. Preferably experience of working with multi-national company.
+ Experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build relationships at all levels and good influencing skills.
- Networking skill and being able to build a meaningful partner network.
- Strong project management skills.
- Attitude: Be honest, proactive, enthusiastic at work and able to work under pressure.
+ Proven track record of generating new businesses and achieving revenue growth.
+ Iteratively proactive, practical and platform-oriented with “Get things done!” attitude. A creative problem solver, who sees opportunities before others.
+ Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts. Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
+ Team player with high affinity to lead and develop teams. Demonstrated strength at building relationship and ability to motivate others.
+ Highly committed with strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
+ Undertanding of the bill payment and ticket market of Vietnam.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
As a part of Faro Recruitment Group, an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Oceania, and the Americas, Faro Recruitment Vietnam JSC has committed to deliver the best quality of service in a professional manner to our Clients and Candidates.