Brand Manager (Lays)
- PepsiCo Foods Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 13 Jan 2021
A. Main Purposes:
- To lead delivery of the Marketing agenda for Lays brand to deliver Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
B. Key Accountabilities:
1. Strategic development
- Analyze Marketing data and formulate tactical approaches for AOP (Annual Operation Plan)
- Provide support and inputs for Head of Marketing to develop Strategic Business Plan (SBP)
- Develop bottom-up AOP budget and manage allocated budget
2. Innovation/ New Product Development
- Lead R&D, Operations, Procurement and Finance teams to develop new products and ensure on-time launching as per alignment with Head of Marketing and Regional Marketing team
- Ensure proper project management with Stage Gates alignment
- Conduct post launch evaluation for all projects
- Align the communication plan with Head of Marketing and Region Marketing team and brief agencies
- Work creatively and efficiently with Regional Marketing team to create communication campaigns as per AOP through:
- Leveraging PepsiCo Best Practices to see how to best lift and shift, if there is local relevance and opportunity
- Leading creative, media and social agencies to create communication campaigns
- Oversee the agencies delivery
4. Monitor market/ Consumers
- Examine brand market data (Retail Audit, Brand Health Tracking & other ad-hoc studies) to understand brand’s issues/ opportunities & advise Head of Marketing as well as Sales team
- Conduct market/ consumer visit to obtain feedbacks
5. Organization capability: Provide ongoing support, engagement and coaching/capability building for peers across functions.
6. GCS: As a control owner, perform control roles and responsibility in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability model. Support Process Owner in driving GCS agenda. Understand the objective of the assigned control(s) and document the test script attributes for effective execution of the control, evaluate control effectiveness through testing as per GCS guidelines and maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities. Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
- University graduation, at least 4-year experience in Marketing
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, organization and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong consumer & creative marketing background with strategic thinking and insight orientation
- Ability to work with different people and exert good organization impact with confidence
- Creative, able to bring different dynamics to team
- Positive, self-motivated and a team player
About PepsiCo Foods Vietnam
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for
PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment by conserving energy and water and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate.
In recognition of its continued sustainability efforts, PepsiCo was named for the sixth time to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) and for the seventh time to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index (DJSI North America) in 20012.