Brand Quality Manager (Vietnamese only)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Nam Dinh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Oct 2020
Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good quality assurance systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff.
- Implement all quality plans and carry-out all necessary actions (corrective and preventive) to achieve quality targets;
- Continuously improve quality system to drive cost down ( less rework, less reject, warranty rate down, …; and LEAN QC);
- Supervise quality from Buy & Bulk ready to FG shipment;
- Ensure FG delivered to market fulfill specifications and regulations
- Manage quality system CIP and harmonization;
- Support vendors to improve compliance audit results with CSR targets and local regulations.
- Achieves sourcing quality assurance operational objectives by implementing and monitoring Amer Sports corporate strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and Amer Sports Brands’ standard requirements; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Enhances department and organization performance by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develops quality assurance plans for Quality processes and system in production in relation to quality plans developed by Brands for product by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification.
- Validates quality processes by brands requirements; measuring production capability for CTQ attributes (Critical To Quality) prior production by implementing Cp, Cpk validation; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; monitoring and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating complaints from internal clients to understand root causes and develop CAP plan in production and; collaborating with other members of the Brands and Corporate QA management to develop new product engineering, manufacturing and training methods (CIP).
- Audit and Approve vendor SOP and QC plan in conformance of brands expectations before mass production;
- Define and manage quality KPIs and reporting: define and drive CIP (corrective and preventive) to close the gap with brands expectations;
- Audit quality system and QC plan in vendors and sourcing team to identify CIP plan and check implementation and progress of actions defined;
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- At least 10+ years professional experience in the field of quality (preferably within the apparel or outdoor hardgoods industry)
- Diploma or above in quality / engineering / industrial areas; major on garment or textile is an advantage
- Professional knowledge in quality management system and Statistical analysis
- Strategic Planning, Process Improvement & Problem solving skills
- Emphasizing Excellence, able to deal with complexity and good communication skills;
- Fluency in spoken & written English is a must
- Frequent travel required
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Faro Recruitment Vietnam
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Ha Noi
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Nam Dinh
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ha Noi
- Management Jobs in Nam Dinh
- QA/QC Jobs
- QA/QC Jobs in Ha Noi
- QA/QC Jobs in Nam Dinh
- Apparel/Footwear Jobs
- Apparel/Footwear Jobs in Ha Noi
- Apparel/Footwear Jobs in Nam Dinh