Business Development Manager
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 01 Oct 2020
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limit the following:
- Lead and manage all aspects of utility-scale solar PV project development- both our in-house activities and overseeing the original Developer partner’s deliverables (securing land, surveys, EIS, FA, community engagement, grid permits etc.);
- Appoint and manage consultants and advisors to ensure timely progress of project;
- Managing external stakeholders, relationships and communications to ensure market leading development process and implemented;
- Provide regular reporting on development activity, project schedules, milestones, budgets and risk management;
- In conjunction with the technical manager, be the primary interface for EPC company during negotiation of the EPC contract ( with external legal assistance), Early works and construction to ensure scope of work, project delivery and discharge of planning conditions and key millstone deadlines are achieved;
- Lead strategic analysis and site selection to build, and continuously refine, a highly competitive portfolio;
- In conjunction with the Finance Manager, lead the commercial analysis of project returns and continuously focus on cost reduction initiatives;
- Manage formal technical due diligence process of more advance projects as they move into the intense closing and financing phase;
- Manage relations and information exchange with HQ to keep them informed and involved in major decisions;
- Ensure team, developers and consultants all conforming to best-practice OH&S standards;
The Key performance indicators for this role include but not limit the following:
- Take ownership of project delivery, implementing market leading project management processes to ensure high quality outcomes in a time efficient manner;
- Successfully manages multiple projects simultaneously – good delegation;
- Manage relationship with key stakeholder effectively and comprehensively;
- Achieve regular progress on project permitting/ development steps;
- Provides regular internal reporting updated in a timely manner, including risk mitigation strategies;
- Ensure accurate, updated and high-quality documentation for each project;
- Maintain project expenditure within approved budget levels;
- Performs regular optimization of project portfolio ( site selection/ranking);
- Vietnam Solar industry development experience required ( min 1 year)
- Detailed experience of the Planning regime, regulations, Solar PPA requirements etc…
- Structured Project Management experience preferred and ability to delegate required.
- Working knowledge of solar industry project economics.
- EPC contractor interface experience preferred.
- Displays a sound level of business acumen
- Work unsupervised in an autonomous environment.
- Ability to communicate effective with staff and company directors in Vietnam, Singapore and Korea.
- Willingness to travel regularly interstate.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.