Business Development Manager - Civil Infrastructure
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 4000 Competitive
- Posted: 07 Oct 2021
- Develop and maintain extensive networks in Vietnam Civil Infrastructure sector, including with key business contacts, government agencies, aid agencies and relevant stakeholders to identify market intelligence and project opportunities for our Company.
- Undertake complex market research and analysis to identify market trends and emerging business opportunities for Our Company in Vietnam, with particular focus on Civil Infrastructure sector.
- Develop methods for proactively promoting/identifying business opportunities for our Company in Vietnam. Provide quality market insights and assessments for Regional Head Quarter and Head Quarter to move forward to the Vietnam market.
- Efficiently manage changing workloads, large numbers of clients/customers, within internally and externally driven timeframes.
- Be a quality assurance champion, to build capability and ensure consistent and professional Client and Stakeholders interactions.
- Represent our Company at mid to senior levels of business and government in Vietnam.
- Comply with and lead by example in compliance with our Company Management Principles, Employees Guidelines and Compliance Code of Conduct.
- Work and support collaboratively within Vietnam team to contribute to national strategy and plan.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering, International business or related discipline.
- Experience and/or training in business, economics, and/or finance is attractive.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in relevant role in either public or private sectors.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results in developing civil infrastructure projects, e.g. Expressway, Road, Bridges, Metro, etc.
- Experience in working, managing at construction sites is a plus.
Language and computer proficiency:
- Applicants must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Vietnamese language.
- Demonstrated proficiency with a computer, specifically in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other business applications.
- Industry knowledge and extensive network in Vietnam power and/or energy sectors.
- The right to live and legally work in Vietnam currently
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.