Business Unit Manager
- RGF HR Agent VN , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2500 $2,000 - $2,500
- Posted: 05 Feb 2018
§ Position: BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER – IT SOLUTIONS
§ Job code: JO-180105-144289
§ Level: Manager
§ Contract Term: Permanent
§ Recruitment Reason: Expansion
§ Expected joining date: Negotiable
§ Work Location: HCMC
§ Work Time: Monday-Friday (8:30~17:30)
§ Report to Japanese General Director
§ Job Responsibilities:
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Unit Manager to help us start intra‐venture business. You will be the leader of the new business unit of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business strategy.
- The goal is to establish new business in the area of “IT infrastructure and maintenance” and “Managed security service” for SMB (Small and Medium Business) and drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Make a business plan for the intra-venture business along with the company’s business strategies and get approval from the management.
- Plan and Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Establish necessary infrastructure, procedure and form a team.
- Streamline service and sales portfolio.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Develop hardware orient staff into valuable salespeople
- Other assignments requested by Japanese GD
§ Desirable Background & Experience:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant technology certification
- Language Skills: Proficiency in English
- Proven working experience as a business planning/ development manager, project manager or relevant roles in the IT industry
- Fixated interest in establishing new business from scratch
- Experience of setting up new business in the IT sector is a plus
- Market knowledge
- Planning skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills – spoken, written and presentation
- Ability to build rapport
- Open and honest, customer-centric, innovative, passionate, inclusive, collaborative and accountable
§ Desirable Character:
- Gender: Any
- Age: 30-40
- Personality: self-runner, detailed, determined, resourceful, smart, ambitious, hard-working
About RGF HR Agent VN
RGF has only one vision - To make each and every individual happy in this world by discovering talent for organizations and suitable opportunities for employees.
RGF is a global recruitment brand and Japan's largest recruiting group.