- Cargill Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 17 Jul 2017
1. Execute/ manager procurement sourcing process
- Work with Category Leads and PMS Procurement Manager to ensure the Value (saving) target is achieve by initiate & leading the deployment of sourcing strategy of MRO & Services. This include RFx (RFI/RFQ/RFP), sourcing event, and negotiation up to final awarding (contract) and keep closely tracking the implementation stage.
- Understand local requirements and deliver relevant (spend) data and analysis for category and projects in scope
- Build a strong stakeholder network to Understand local business priorities and contribute the category planning
- Stakeholder identify and alignment for the category sourcing project
- Collect RFX from related stakeholders, make sure the information is clear and get alignment.
- Lead the sourcing project to the implementation stage and tracking the result
- Lead the supplier on-site assessment arrangement and collaboration and follow the assessment result and report is in right place.
- Take part in the contract negotiation and get the alignment with BU stakeholders.
- Conducts research and analysis (e.g. internal/external data from traditional and non traditional/ non- structured data sources) requiring an advanced understanding of operations and business requirements as well as sourcing environment (e.g. suppliers, cost drivers, international market dynamics, geopolitical risk, import/export laws, etc) for BU.
- Other Various job according to the category needs
2. Contract management
- Preparation of Agreement / contract per legal requirement in Vietnam
- Ensure key information in the contract is provided to procurement operational team as summary document.
- Update the contract in time.
3. Supplier management
- Works with applicable plant/location staff to research and resolve less complex supplier issues
- Work with category sourcing to draft the supplier KRA and establish the performance recorder, maintains on-going tracking mechanisms.
- Responsible for relationship management for more significant local suppliers; with oversight, may develop and leverage existing local supplier partnerships.
- Contacts supplier and takes actions to research variances with supplier contract terms and conditions (systemic quality or service problems, etc.).
- Other assigned tasks by Manager.
- Works with applicable plant/location staff to research and resolve supplier issues; escalates more significant issues directly to Strategic Sourcing organization to find resolution.
- Establishes and maintains on-going tracking mechanisms for performance metrics, reporting on value captured at the local level
1. Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree, Major in Engineering will be preferred.
- Having a minimum 3-5 years of relevant business experience including knowledge of purchasing policies and procedures
- Interpersonal skills and ability to engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work across culture will be an advantage
- Fluent in English (written & verbal)
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Preferable for those having working experience in a medium to large multinational or multi locations companies
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to:
- Engage, communicate & influence senior stakeholders (internal & external)
- Establish trust & credibility with BU leaders & other functional stakeholder
- Strong negotiation, business process & problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work with suppliers and drive mutually beneficial solutions
- Results oriented
- Willing to travel.
- Good communication in English both written and oral
About Cargill Vietnam
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.