C&B Senior Supervisor
- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 07 Jun 2021
- Consolidate info from functional managers for the monthly payroll (Incentive, OT, pay rise, other changes)
- Manage and complete monthly payroll precisely and on time
- PIT registration and finalization for employees
- Complete VN and Regional reports on time
- Review and update annual HR Budget
- Manage and develop the compensation and benefits policies
- Build up the compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, job description, promotion policy, discipline policy…) aligned with the company culture
- Leads the roll out, communication and ongoing administration of new and existing compensation & benefits programs and policies
- Performs labor issues or disciplinary process if any violation of company regulation or requirements
- Manages, leads and develops the C&B Team
- Advise Manager and employees about regulations related to their compensation and benefits
- Support other tasks from HRM
- Strong analytical & numeric skills and proficient in major software especially Microsoft Excel
- Thorough understanding of compensation & benefit budgets and funding requirements
- Ability to manage multiple programs and projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving skills.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Compensation & Benefits
- Familiar with Vietnam Labor Law, PIT and related labor guidance
- Bachelor Degree in business management or related field
- Professional computer skill
- Hard working, responsible, careful, honest, detailed-oriented
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.