Call Center Representative
- Prudential Vietnam Assurance , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 500 Competitive
- Posted: 13 Sep 2017
1. Job Purpose
This position will be the contact point to serve customers by determining requirements; Answering incoming calls from customers to take orders; responding inquiries; resolving troubleshoot problems; fulfilling requests; providing information; and maintaining database to enhance customer service.
• Proactively gain a full understanding and maintain excellent knowledge of products and services in order to understand customers' needs.
• Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining high level of customer service, building conversation, patience, and maintaining high
• Receive high volume of inbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns while having the ability to quickly identify a client's request or problem.
• Effectively express empathy and compassion, and take full ownership of the clients satisfaction
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
3. Key responsibilities
• Answer calls and respond to emails/ website/ fanpage to handle customer inquiries. Conduct customer satisfaction survey.
• Provide customers with product and service information, Update existing customer information into system. Follow up with customer calls where necessary
• Register and follow up customer complaints. Identify and escalate priority issues
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Complete call logs and follow quality assurance standard. Produce call reports
• Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any)
• 0-2 years in Customer Service area, specifically Call Center
• Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
• Be able to demonstrate strong influencing and probing skills in communication on phone.
• Ability to learn and adapt to changes.
• Foster a positive and productive work environment
About Prudential Vietnam Assurance
Prudential is also one of the largest asset management companies in terms of overall assets sourced in Asia excluding Japan.
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people.
Prudential Vietnam has the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
In addition to our achievements in the life insurance sector, Eastspring Investments Fund management Company - established in June 2005- and Prudential Vietnam Finance Company (PRU-Finance) - established on Oct 9th 2007- are privileged to provide a variety of financial solutions to serve the various needs of our Vietnamese customers.