- DatVietVAC Group Holdings , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1600 Competitive
- Posted: 28 Dec 2017
1/ Accounting & Finance Operations Management & Improvement
- Monitor all accounting activities to ensure all transactions fully recorded in accordance with accounting principle, comply with all relevant regulation
- Review all financial reports and accounting statements to ensure they have been accurately prepared
- Coordinate and instruct all departments head to complete the plan/budget for the company by quarter and by year
- Monitor the cash flow to ensure the project was run as budgeted
- Prepare internal management reports for weekly/monthly cash flow, forecast.
- Maintain a professional and good relationship with internal & external parties that the Company works with (group finance dep., other opcos in group, bank, tax authorities,...).
- Contribute to decisions regarding financial and treasury strategy.
- Set up or amendment of accounting & other department process.
- To succeed in this Chief Accountant role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other teams in a fast paced environment.
2/ Investment Management
- Contribute to the P/L financial analysis, valuation and monitor due diligence process.
- Provide financial recommendations to Management Team.
- Accountable for preparing pre-feasibility and feasibility study of all investment projects
- Manage financing for investment projects and monitor the performance of investment.
1/ Knowledge & experience
- University BA graduate in Accounting/Finance. CPA/ ACCA/ CFA is a plus.
- Great command of English skills.
- 5+ years financial, commercial experience in accounting/analytical roles with relevant industrial sector experience and got 3+ years experience of managing team.
- ERP experience. Ability to learn and adapt promptly to new systems and tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
2/ Professional skill
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Excellence presentation, reporting and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Planning and Organizing
- Analytical Thinking
- Trustworthy & Integrity
- Customer Focus
About DatVietVAC Group Holdings
DatViet VAC Group Holdings, Vietnam's largest and the only vertically integrated media and entertainment platforms, provides unique opportunities and end-to-end solutions to marketers. As the first and most well established privately owned agency for over past 23 years, we have an incomparable leading market share in media services, content provision, and TV/digital channels/platforms. Because of DatViet VAC's deep rooted belief in providing exceptional marketing solutions to our client, exceptional nurturing of our people and of the community, we have been recognized:
- “Vietnam Best Places To Work” in 3 consecutive years, 2014, 2015, 2016 by Anphabe
- “Agency of the Year ”in 2014, 2015,2016 by Campaign Southeast Asia.
- “World Top 25 global growth companies” in 2013 by The World Economic Forum (WEF)
To sustain vitality in our solid business growth, Datviet VAC continuously recruits and develop talented, dynamic people to share our passion, imagination and success story.