- IDS Medical Systems Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,000 - $2,000
- Posted: 09 Aug 2017
- Be responsible for all tax reports such as PIT report, PIT finalization report, VAT report, CIT finalization report, Foreign Contractor tax;
- Be responsible for all statistic report and loan report;
- Check to ensure all transactions recorded into the software accurately and timely;
- Delivery of monthly P&L, balance sheet, fixed asset register, AR, AP, accruals spreadsheet and prepayment spreadsheet by T+2;
- Collect and collate all necessary documentation to deal with external auditor including Tax Authorities;
- Prepare of monthly accruals and prepayments spreadsheet;
- Reconcile AR, AP with principals and inter-company;
- Manage cash flow to ensure enough fund for operation business;
- Write SOPs if any;
- Bachelor Degree or higher(Finance or Accounting);
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Chief Accountant position;
- Proficiency in Vietnamese Accounting, Tax, customs system;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position and your passport picture.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in idsMED Vietnam.
About IDS Medical Systems Vietnam
idsMED Group is one of the largest integrated solutions providers of medical equipment, supplies and services in Asia. idsMED Group has an extensive distribution network covering various healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centers, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
In line with its expansion program in the region, idsMED Group now successfully operates in 8 countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam.
idsMED Group represents world-leading medical brands, providing one-stop solution covering marketing, sales, biomedical engineering services and clinical support. Leveraging on its single, regional IT platform, idsMED Group also offers effective inventory management and logistics services. idsMED Group provides a comprehensive and one-stop solution to its customers with a focus on a number of key specialties including Critical Care, Infection Control, Surgical Workplace, Diagnostic Imaging, Hospital Beds & Furniture, Cardiovascular, OBGY & Perinatal, Endoscopy, Wound Care, Aesthetic, Dental, Emergency Care, Infection Control, Patient Support System, Primary Care, Surgical and Biomedical Engineering.
With a strong focus on Healthcare learning & education, idsMED Group has also developed Healthcare Education Centres across its network of countries. Our team consists of clinically trained personnel who work closely with Associations on the workshops facilitating training at our Education Centre. Aside from its in-country education events, idsMED Group also organized and supported the annual regional.
If you are a passionate individual who cares for others, has a keen sense of responsibility and ethics, service-minded and wants to develop your career in the healthcare industry, idsMED would be the right place for you.