Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- DatVietVAC Group Holdings , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 5000 Competitive
- Posted: 17 Jul 2017
- Build and implement Technology roadmap strategy for the Group while considering fundamental business and technology trends, product roadmaps and areas for investment and acquisition.
- Play the role of a technical visionary advisor for the group – analyzing, improving the productivity and effectiveness of the R&D organization.
- Oversee, direct all activities to attain maximum efficiency in the creation and production of technology products.
- Accountable for quality products, cost objectives and remain progressive to meet ever- changing market demands.
- Stay up-to- date with digital technology developments
- Understand software and hardware architecture, design, and interaction while owning responsibility for the evolution and management of the Digital Workplace program.
- Manage the financial performance of the technology groups and technology infrastructure.
- Sustain up-to- date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends.
- Demonstrate logical business thinking.
- Research and evaluate innovative industry practices, and enable technology to adopt the best in class digital media platform.
- Manage projects, resources, and budget to meet financial goals and improve operational effectiveness.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing and/or directing technological operations; at least 5 years of which are leading a media technology organization.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in cloud computing, big data, programmatic advertising (SSP, DSP, DMP,…), IPTV/OTT platform
- Strong background in one or more of the following areas: media, content production, broadcast/television technology, computer vision, large-scale data mining.
- Exceptional project management skills, budget planning, financial management and resource management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to technology issues.
About DatVietVAC Group Holdings
DatViet VAC Group Holdings, Vietnam's largest and the only vertically integrated media and entertainment platforms, provides unique opportunities and end-to-end solutions to marketers. As the first and most well established privately owned agency for over past 23 years, we have an incomparable leading market share in media services, content provision, and TV/digital channels/platforms. Because of DatViet VAC's deep rooted belief in providing exceptional marketing solutions to our client, exceptional nurturing of our people and of the community, we have been recognized:
- “Vietnam Best Places To Work” in 3 consecutive years, 2014, 2015, 2016 by Anphabe
- “Agency of the Year ”in 2014, 2015,2016 by Campaign Southeast Asia.
- “World Top 25 global growth companies” in 2013 by The World Economic Forum (WEF)
To sustain vitality in our solid business growth, Datviet VAC continuously recruits and develop talented, dynamic people to share our passion, imagination and success story.