Claims Senior Officer (Doctor) - Bác sỹ Giải quyết Quyền lợi Bảo hiểm (208)
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 26 Jan 2018
1/ POSITION PURPOSE
- To investigate doubtful claims and support Head of Claim in settling and handling the claims
- Complete specific tasks in Claims Department as assigned by Claims Manager
- Personally investigate doubtful claims in the assigned geographic areas. Advise settlement for Health Care Claim
- Make reports on settlements of claims initiated in the assigned areas.
- Support claims Manager in advising and settling all of the claims processed by other staff..
- Implement other related duties requested by line Manager and other functional departments in the company.
- Maintain a good claim record experience for the company. Share actual experience with the underwriting team to improve UW process
- Medical doctor / University graduate
- Good English communication.
- Good Microsoft office
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
As a subsidiary of Dai-ichi Life Holdings Inc. and a member of Dai-ichi Life Group, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam, Ltd. (“Dai-ichi Life Vietnam”) was established in January of 2007. This is the first foreign market that Dai-ichi Life Group expands its business through a 100%-owned subsidiary.
After 11 years of operations, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has grown up more than ten times in terms of total premiums, affirming its position among the leading life insurance companies in Vietnam with solid and sustainable development. Especially in 2017, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has risen to the top three in the market in terms of new premium revenue worth more than 3,600 billion dong, while earning total premium revenue of over 8,000 billion dong and reaching 12% market share. The company is serving 2 million Vietnamese customers through more than 1,200 staff, 70,500 financial consultants. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam is proud to hold the 3rd position in terms of customer service network with more than 260 offices and general agencies covering 63 cities and provinces nationwide.