- Marico , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 07 Jul 2017
- Provide proactive commercial insights and transparency of marketing decisions for effective resource allocation across the value chain
- Lead the development of strong commercial awareness within the marketing function and also lead the development of best practice methodologies and tools
- Enhance reporting process to ensure practices and processes are in place to efficiently capture Marketing investments
- Monitor, tracking, and follow up on Marketing expenditures for brand/marketing activities, propose cost saving initiatives to budget holder.
- Ensure the respect of procedures and best practices of Internal control (GRCC) in Marketing activities and spending.
- Supervision and review of forward plans and forecasts ensuring corporate objectives are achieved and senior management are aware of issues requiring their attention.
- Build effective relations with Marketing team and other finance colleagues.
- Ensure that reporting processes are subject to continuous improvement, enabling information streams to be responsive to changing requirements and ad hoc requests.
1/ General Awareness
- A sound understanding of the FMCG industry
- 3-5 years of management accounting experience in Finance Department of an FMCG
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of financial management and systems generally
- An understanding of the relationships / interfaces between departments and functions.
2/ Personal Skills
- Possess excellent influencing and communications skills (both in English and Vietnamese)
- An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and externally.
- Strong people development skills
- A commercial approach to all activities
- An effective leader of initiatives and professionals
Marico Limited is one of India's leading consumer products companies operating in the beauty and wellness space. Empowered with freedom and opportunity, we work to make a difference to the lives of all our stakeholders - members, associates, consumers, investors and the society at large. Currently present in 25 countries across emerging markets of Asia and Africa, Marico has nurtured multiple brands in the categories of hair care, skin care, health foods, male grooming, and fabric care. Marico's India business markets household brands such as Parachute Advansed, Saffola, Hair & Care, Nihar, Mediker, Revive, Manjal, Setwet, Zatak and Livon among others that add value to the life of 1 in every 3 Indians. The International business offers unique brands such as Parachute, Hair Code, Fiancee, Caivil, Hercules, BlackChic, Code 10, Ingwe, X-Men, L'Ovite and Thuan Phat that are localized to fulfil the lifestyle needs of our international consumers. Charting an annual turnover of Rs. 61 billion (Financial Year 2015 - 2016) across our portfolio, Marico's sustainable growth story rests on an empowering work culture that encourages our members to take complete ownership and make a difference to the entire business ecosystem.