- Marico South East Asia Corporation , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 29 Jun 2017
1. Business finance system
- P&L Owner(Finance) for International Business, working closely with Country Heads on Delivering Top line & Bottom line.
- Monthly financial Analysis of Brands and Identify areas of Profitability Improvement.
- Work out Costing Analysis for International Business.
- Drive automation projects related to MIS
- Ensure on-time and accurate periodic reports to Top Leadership.
- Support closing period and external audit
- Be responsible for annual planning
- Ad-hoc analysis
2. Controlling Marketing and trade marketing spends mechanism in place to track payout to distributor and vendors. Also, monitor tracking mechanism to control expenses against budgets
- Budgetary control for marketing and trade marketing spends
- Regular review of marketing and trade marketing activities for effectiveness
- Monitor execution of secondary scheme in market
- Secondary sales data analysis and track result of each activity
- Ensure accurate accounting for MIS reporting
- Drive automation of process control
3. Distributor Management in term of Distributor appointment, ROI calculation, resignation, audit and survey, Credit Management
- Establish Distributor Appointment and resignation process
- Distributor Visits and structured distributor audit
- Market Audit for distributor Hygiene
- Credit Control for distributor and modern trade chain
- Closure of distributor Contract
- Control of Price cascade to distributor
- Establish sales return process
5. Market visits to check execution of key programs
- Understanding SAP principles
- 5 years experiences of Commercial finance, business analysis, controlling, GRC.
- Good negotiation, communication and leadership skill
- English fluency
- International business experience (Regulation, payment, exporting transactions…)
- Willing for regular travelling
About Marico South East Asia Corporation
Marico Limited is one of India's leading consumer products companies operating in the beauty and wellness space. Empowered with freedom and opportunity, we work to make a difference to the lives of all our stakeholders - members, associates, consumers, investors and the society at large. Currently present in 25 countries across emerging markets of Asia and Africa, Marico has nurtured multiple brands in the categories of hair care, skin care, health foods, male grooming, and fabric care. Marico's India business markets household brands such as Parachute Advansed, Saffola, Hair & Care, Nihar, Mediker, Revive, Manjal, Setwet, Zatak and Livon among others that add value to the life of 1 in every 3 Indians. The International business offers unique brands such as Parachute, Hair Code, Fiancee, Caivil, Hercules, BlackChic, Code 10, Ingwe, X-Men, L'Ovite and Thuan Phat that are localized to fulfil the lifestyle needs of our international consumers. Charting an annual turnover of Rs. 61 billion (Financial Year 2015 - 2016) across our portfolio, Marico's sustainable growth story rests on an empowering work culture that encourages our members to take complete ownership and make a difference to the entire business ecosystem.