Communication Staff (Temporary-6 months)
- HEINEKEN Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 02 Jan 2018
- Undertaker the Vietnamese content development for all internal communications, especially for The Star during Internal Comm Executive’s absence.
- Support Hotline Project Team & consumer complaints communication and coordination
- Daily scan and report media coverage on beer industry.
- Participate in execution of Communication campaigns
- Support the website update and corporate fanpage
- Handle payment proccess for communications projects.
- Other requests from HoC & ECM
- University degree in Press/Marketing/PR/ Communications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent language skills in both English and Vietnamese (writing, speaking and listening)
- Good skills in Word, Excel, Adobe, Powerpoint,...
- Working well under time pressure and highly committed to deliverables
- Good note-taking ability
Apply link here
About HEINEKEN Vietnam
HEINEKEN Vietnam Brewery Limited Company (HEINEKEN Vietnam Brewery), was established on December 9th, 1991 by Saigon Trading Group (SATRA) and Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd. (APBL) – now HEINEKEN Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (HEINEKEN Asia Pacific). Apart from our innovative brewery in District 12, HEINEKEN Vietnam Brewery has 100% ownership of breweries in Da Nang, Quang Nam, Tien Giang, Vung Tau.
Last year, HEINEKEN Vietnam proud to be in the top 10 of Anphabe Best Place to Work 2016. We are continuously sharing and improving our culture and working environment to offer our current and future employees the best place to work.