Country Head / Office Manager
- Greyfinders , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 5000 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Feb 2018
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on projects timelines and delivering projects in time and on budget.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Communicate frequently with the local team and the group management team and keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain office staff job efficiency by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of self and the teams by organising and attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the business development by meeting identifying new prospects, meeting with existing customers, and participating to proposals.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; ensuring proper preparation of payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring admin and HR admin functions.
- Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Design and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments..
- Minimum Master’s Degree Holder in Business Administration, or preferably from Computer Science/ Engineering field with relevant experience in business administration
- Experience in direct people management of a medium-sized team
- Professional proficiency in Vietnamese and English
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Prior work experience in the fields of financial systems and big data will be an advantage.
- Experience in Project Management
- Excellent logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proactive with the ability to deliver tasks on-time.
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.