Customer Retention Officer
- Prudential Vietnam Assurance , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 13 Sep 2017
- To ensure handling retention tasks and reports timeliness and accuracy as Retention Manual and Guideline
- To effectively handle daily, ad-hoc tasks and projects for achieving KPIs and pre-set targets
- To provide collaboration and support when needed for team smooth and effective performance
2. Key responsibilities
- To daily process Maturity Recapture, Surrender Conservation, Orphan Policy Management tasks as Operating Manual and Guideline
- To handle customer, agency complaints quickly and effectively
- To ensure deliver KPIs as preset targets
- To participate and co-deliver assigned projects timely to gain expected goal
- To co-ordinate with relevant departments such as Strategy, Operations & Franchise, Marketing, Distribution, Distribution Support,… for effectively solving issues
- To prepare relevant reports
- To ready back-up, support colleagues and actively contribute to staff engagement activities
- Others: to be assigned by Line manager or Company’s management (if any)
- Mandatory: University graduate
- Advantage: University graduate in Finance, Insurance or Banking
- Mandatory: At least 2 year of working experience
- Advantage: Experience in the life insurance industry
3. Knowledge and skill set:
- Mandatory: Customer Services, PC basic skills, English basic, document writing skills, time management skills
- Advantage: Project / Campaign organization & Management, Procedures/processes, English Advance
4. Job’s attributes:
- Dynamic, creative thinking, innovation, changes/transform mindset, teamwork, high responsibility, customer service mindset
5. Working condition (if any):
- May work overtime during project time
- May work at high pressure
About Prudential Vietnam Assurance
Prudential is also one of the largest asset management companies in terms of overall assets sourced in Asia excluding Japan.
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people.
Prudential Vietnam has the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
In addition to our achievements in the life insurance sector, Eastspring Investments Fund management Company - established in June 2005- and Prudential Vietnam Finance Company (PRU-Finance) - established on Oct 9th 2007- are privileged to provide a variety of financial solutions to serve the various needs of our Vietnamese customers.