Customer Service Assistant (Japanese Skills)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Ha Nam - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Feb 2021
- Handle and process customer orders, inquiries and questions, according to internal processes and work instructions.
- Receive and handle customer complaints, monitor and evaluate the resolution process, in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Track and monitor customer orders, inquiries and complaints in the customer service systems, according to key indicators (e.g. Service level, costs).
- Administer and documents customer orders, inquiries and complaints, in accordance with company’s procedures.
- Identify and exploit cross – and up selling opportunities with existing or new customers and/or forward these to Senior Manager.
- Handling processing contract, supervise material in-out and report to Procurement Manager.
- Contact with oversea and local suppliers for raw material delivery and cost.
- Coordinate and supervises activities in assigned team, in line with commercial guidelines and procedures.
- Performing other job-related duties as necessary or assigned by Procurement Manager, Factory Manager or General Director.
- Education: University graduated, priority in Marketing or Business Administration field.
- Language: Fluent in Japanese (MUST), writing and speaking skill preferable and English (WANT) for work.
- At least 2 ~ 3 years solid experience in Customer Service or Merchandise role in a foreign manufacturing company. Preferable in working or studying in Japan.
- Familiar in Microsoft office, especially Excel, Word.
- Honest, careful, detailed-mind and strong sense of responsibility and discipline.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Good communication skill and ability to work independently, time management skill.
- Solving problem skill and work with overseas customers and local suppliers.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.