- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 01 Feb 2018
A/ JOB PURPOSE
With double digit growth in ASEAN and AUSTRALIA, Bel implements Executive Sales and Operations Planning process (S&OP) for the region.
The Demand Planner contributes to Sales and Operations Planning process (S&OP) with following responsibilities:
- Animate demand process for the BU and establish related demand plan on short-term horizon (minimum year to go)
- Coordinate local forecasting process, at DFU level and co-build short-term demand plan with Sales & Marketing team
- Input mid-term decisions given by Demand Planning Manager after demand review in APS tool
B/ MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1/ Principal Responsibilities:
- Forecast Management: (70-80%)
- Co- Build forecast on short-term
- Prepare monthly Forecast Meetings with Sales & Marketing & challenge hypothesis on demand
- Contributes to the Budget process of the BU regarding Demand
- Customer relationship/negotiation: On forecast. (mainly for promotions)
- Project development at zone level to improve forecast accuracy & processes (20-30%)
2/ Principal Activities:
- Co-Build forecast by demand unit & Demand group trough group tool after collecting exhaustive information from Sales/ Marketing/ Market. Demand plan is done On short term at technical code level to feed Master production plan & Distribution Replenishment planning of finished goods;
- Prepare and animate local forecast meetings with Sales & Marketing to validate forecast (utilization of JDA & BW S&OP report)
- Follow up and share KPIs of the perimeter: Forecast Accuracy (MAD) + Customer Service Level and propose solution to reach Excellence
- Contribute to develop collaborative forecast with distributors and internal customers via coaching, training, tooling, sharing…
- Optimize and challenge forecasting tool: explain past sales via Data Driven Event (DDE), statistic models, reports, etc.
- Supports Supply Planning by consolidating short-term activity plans (from sales/marketing) and communicate changes if any, supports stock management phase in, phase out.
- Closely connects with Commercial through weekly demand control meeting to quickly reflect changes in market.
- Design advanced & standardized templates to facilitate demand planning process and form structured meetings for BUS.
1/ Skills & Knowledge:
- Master Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business school
- Minimum of 2 years’ field experience in demand planning/ S&OP Process, preferably in a FMCG environment
- Knowledge about local market: distributors, products, channels, market insights
- Pack office: proficient in Excel, Word
- Experience with ERP / APS: SAP, JDA, BW
- Proven skills in both writing and oral communication Vietnamese and English (ASEAN, Australia)
2/ Soft skills:
- Organized, dynamic, pro-active, self-driven, capacity of projection & anticipation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop actionable plans
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and fostering teamwork
- Capacity to argue and take position
- Capability to negotiate with “internal” customers (sales, marketing) and “internal” suppliers (master & replenishment planner)
About Bel Vietnam
"Phô mai Con Bò Cười"
Be You. Be Ambitious. Be Bel.