Deputy Head of Operations
- Wall Street English , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Sep 2017
To assist the Head of Operations in ensuring sales target of all centers are met and exceeded on a consistent basis in conjunction with supporting the National Service Manager to reach service targets of all centers on a consistent basis.
- Supports and manages the sales department by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Achieves sales objectives by contributing sales plan recommendations and creating strategic plans to reach sales objectives; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; implementing change
- Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting sales requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines sales department requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales staff and managers of all levels; reviewing results of Center Director / Deputy Center Director / Sales manager coaching; evaluating their effectiveness
- Develops job results resources by designing information systems; maintaining libraries and databases; building interactive and integrated job support systems
- Develops managerial results by orienting new managers; conducting management training programs; providing learning resources; coaching individual managers
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Directly leads trainings to any participants deemed needful of sales-related training including but not limited to Educational Consultant, Direct Sales Force, Telemarketing, Sales Manager, Deputy Center Director, Center Director and Head Office managers
- Develops/executes short, specialized trainings based on the needs of the company
- Exhibit ability to work with all departments and at all levels with clear, professional communication, planning and strategy
- Exhibit ability to focus on problems 10% and solutions 90%
- Be flexible in work schedule, projects, duties which include speaking at public events, being an MC, giving presentations publicly and within the company, being a company representative as needed both publicly and within the company
- Assist / Lead the roll out of new initiatives, products, services and campaigns
- Exhibit that interests are for the whole company and all schools without specific favoritism toward any school
- Recruit, train and grow future leaders and managers within the sales teams
- Work closely with Service Managers / National Service Managers / Center Directors / Internal Sales Managers to deliver well-coordinated teamwork to execute highest level of service possible in all centers
- Achieve sales target monthly
- Deliver balanced sales team in all centers
- Deliver conversion ratio at 1:7
- Deliver 50% of the overall monthly Internal Revenue target
- Implement the best practice of Sales in training, coaching across centers
1/ Essential Skills/Requirements:
- Proven 5 years of sales experience, ideally within the sales of educational products or other services
- Good level of English
- Understanding of sales principles: Sales Funnel, Forecasts, sales planning etc
- Comfortable working under pressure and meeting targets
- Excellent communication, observation and presentation skills, able to quickly gain trust from clients
- Self-confident with a professional appearance and good telephone skills
- Reliable, disciplined and organised, used to managing own time
- Positive and enthusiastic and full of energy by nature
- Hard-working and resilient
- Service orientated
- Knowledge of MS office packages
- Efficient in time management
- Able to handle large range of projects simultaneously
- Able to coach and train effectively
- Able to lead sales of multiple schools simultaneously while maintaining sales targets
- Able to maintain a healthy and positive attitude on a consistent basis even when faced with large challenges or difficulties
2/ Preferred Skills/Requirements:
- University Degree
- Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector
- Background within service/hospitality/gym sector
- Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing
- Fluent English
- Direct Sales and telesales experience is preferred
3/ Skills and Qualifications: Presentation Skills, Training Management, Meeting Management, Motivating Others, Foster Teamwork, Coaching, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Customer Service, Emphasizing Excellence.
About Wall Street English
* Company Introduction:
First established in Italy in 1972 under the name of Wall Street Institute, we have been rebranded into Wall Street English in 2013 as we know nowadays. What started from an idea of developing a new way to teach people English has grown into a place with over 400 learning centers in 27 countries with an enrollment of 3,000,000 students. Wall Street English is part of Pearson, an education company.
Currently we have 06 centers in Ho Chi Minh City and will continue to expand to end of year. Our centers are designed, built and equipped to the premium standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management
* Why work with us?
- We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities.
- Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceed Client expectations every day. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success.
- We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Clients meet their individual and business goals in a cost effective manner.
- As a company, we’ve developed and enforce a Code of Ethics. This code is designed to clarify and solidify the expectations and standards the company sets for its employees. It is our goal to hire only the best qualified people for employment opportunities available whether locally, nationally or globally.
* We provide:
- Paid professional training and development
- Opportunities for promotion and career development
- A professional international working environment
- Committed colleagues.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment
- Ample opportunities to speak and practice English
We are always looking for talented people who have passions for helping people through English education.