Deputy Project Sales Manager
- Häfele Vietnam LLC , Ha Noi - Da Nang - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 13 Dec 2016
- Develop monthly/quarterly/annual sales strategy to
penetrate the project in assigned region.
- Coordinate with Strategic Sales Dept to set
sales targets and evaluate the sales performance of the team.
- Verify, approve and maintain accurate records
of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives
& Team leaders & Supervisors.
- Build strong relationships with customers and
thought leaders that can positively impact sales strategy.
- Coordinate with related departments to
continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Coordinate with HR & Strategic Sales
Management to define HC adding demand, recruit, test, hire, coach, develop and
retain Sales Personnel’s.
- Assist Sales Executives & Team leaders
& Supervisors in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisors
regarding sales performance and project market.
- University Graduation, MBA is preferable. (Major in Economic, Construction, Technical, Business Administration or Marketing…)
- Over 05 years experience in project sales of construction / building materials
- Good networks with the decision-makers of project developers, designers, architects, contractors in the mentioned territories of Vietnam is preferable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills as well as sales management skills
- Good understanding of the project sales, project management, construction and real estate market
- Excellent at English communication skill
About Häfele Vietnam LLC
Häfele Vietnam LLC, an international company providing hardware and fitting systems and electronic locking systems, has a long and rich history that began in 1923. Today customers from 150 countries rely on Häfele's expertise and performance. Häfele Vietnam LLC currently employs a talented workforce of over 6,000 employees in over 40 subsidiaries and sales offices around the world.
Established in 1998, after more than 15 years of development in Vietnam, Häfele Vietnam LLC is one of the pioneers in furniture fittings and hardware industry in Vietnam. In addition, Häfele Vietnam LLC expanded the business with a wider product portfolio such as Häfele Vietnam LLC home appliances / Häfele Vietnam LLC sanitary fittings
Presently, Häfele Vietnam LLC has more than 300 professionally-trained and developed nationwide to provide excellent products and services with prominent German technology.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Häfele Vietnam LLC
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ha Noi
- Sales Jobs in Da Nang
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs in Ha Noi
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs in Da Nang
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ha Noi
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Da Nang
- Real Estate Jobs
- Real Estate Jobs in Ha Noi
- Real Estate Jobs in Da Nang