Development Engineer Garment
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Quang Nam - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 22 Apr 2021
- Assist US- based Technical Design Team with execution of pattern development, and measurement/construction technical notes consistent with Design intent in accordance with stated SOP
- Contribute to refinement, review and communication of tech pack and all technical drawings including grading and measurement charts, sewing specifications and BOM to Vendors based on direction from US-based Technical Design Team; will be expected to work largely independently on form-fit (non-technical) garment types
- Contribute to Vendor execution of accurate proto measurement and construction confirmation, including documentation and archival of PP styles
- Understand and aid in communication of fit session revision notes
- Participate in vendor calibration and skills development
- Assist in identification and recommendation of construction cost tradeoffs; analyze tech packs for development, production and costing risks for select styles
- Collect, manage, and communicate T&A milestones for prototype development under direction from US-based team
- Initiate and distribute garment construction and manufacturing innovations based on tactical work with vendors
- 6-8 years of pattern making, grading, and construction experience in performance-based apparel; sportswear and swim a plus.
- Associates Degree or trade diploma in technical design/pattern grading, or equivalent experience.
- Solid working knowledge of sewing techniques, stitch properties and overall garment detail
- Knowledge of garment fit development and manufacturing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Process execution and follow-up
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.