- Unilever Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Jan 2018
- Provide leadership & guidance to brand teams to leverage opportunities in Digital and Mobile arena
- Lead the best practice on how to build connected path for campaigns that reach, connect, engage and convert people into our brands
- Lead the integration of eCom & CRM with category and brand teams, and working with the global digital team
- Pioneer new insight and partnerships through our Digital capability, focus on Digital Measurement and Performance Tracking, and User Experience
- Co-create innovative digital marketing programs, and pioneering NexGen data and behavioral analytics
- Be accountable for growth in new frontiers, i.g E-commerce & Big Data
- Track progress of strategy deployment, in terms of spending, platforms, channels, and return on investment
- Assist in digital capability building by defining and sharing in class practices and knowledge
- Evaluate emerging technologies, and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of relevant in Digital marketing experience
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong business mindset, analytical power and good at communication
- Passion to growth and strong in time management skill
- Good at project management and analytical skill
- Good problem-solving skill
- Open minded, interpersonal skill and data-driven
- Fluent in English communication skill
About Unilever Vietnam
To date, Unilever has invested in Vietnam specializing in Home and Personal Care brands, Oral Care products, Foods and Tea-based Beverages.
In Vietnam, Unilever is committed to “make Vietnamese lives better” through the provision of a wide range of international quality and affordable priced products in health, hygiene and nutrition. Many of Unilever Vietnam’s brands have become #1 household brands in Vietnam, including Omo, Sunlight, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Lux, Close-up, Lipton, Knorr, Viso, Vaseline, P/S and Surf. Unilever Vietnam is currently operating a factory in Cu Chi while maintaining contract manufacturing relationship with various local SMEs.
It has developed an extensive local network of distributors and retailers. Unilever Vietnam directly employs more than 1600 people. The company is committed to forming strong partnership with local businesses in production processing and material supply as well as packaging.
This co-operation has helped its Vietnamese partners develop their business, ensure more stable revenues and create more than 6000 additional jobs. Unilever Vietnam is also well recognized for its active contributions to social and community programs across Vietnam, which has helped to improve life for millions of people in Vietnam.
In 2010, Unilever Vietnam was honoured by the President of the State the First Rank Labour Medal for its excellent business performance and contribution to the socio-economic development of Vietnam, and on 2011, the Prime Minister’s Award on environmental protection, both being one of the first MNCs awarded with such honour by the State and Government of Vietnam.
Business category: Consumer goods (Branded home & personal care and food and beverage categories)
Employees in Vietnam: 1,600++ employees