Digital Marketing Manager
- Talentnet , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 $2,000 - $3,000
- Posted: 06 Feb 2018
- Develops and implements “integrated consumer engagement strategies” to strengthen Acquisition model and achieve business objectives. Works seamlessly with CRM manager to drive recruitment & retention based on CCA model.
- Analyzes and interprets consumer research to develop strategic and tactical consumer engagement plans to capture business opportunities.
- Identifies, tracks, and analyses consumer data and insights to recommends opportunities at strategic and tactical levels to improve business competitiveness.
- Initiates and leads digital activities across all brands to communicate and engage consumers in digital universe such as MJ Vietnam website, social networks, and mobile app.
- Reviews and analyses monthly social optimization/social listening reports, and recommends opportunities at strategic and tactical levels to improve digital competitiveness. Regular monitoring brand sentiments and identify any potential negative PR risk. Work with CA to handle negative consumer complaints and minimize/prevent PR risk.
- Uses social media tools to help shape, modify or focus consumer marketing approaches or tactics to strengthen brand loyalty, and maximize lifetime value/revenue of target consumers.
- Responsible as community manager to develop content and mange dialogue with consumers on social network tools.
- Manages agencies/vendors to achieve business KPIs with excellent execution and operation efficiency.
- Work with Corporate Affair to support corporate campaign on digital platform.
- Aligns digital marketing strategies and executions with regional guidelines.
- Participates in cross-functional planning and execution model to develop an aligned and focus Plan of Action. Acts as Digital Marketing subject matter expert.
- Builds and operates the requisite digital infrastructure to achieve KPIs, business objectives, and meet long term vision/requirements.
- Sets priorities and provides the resources to operate digital campaign and activities to achieve brand objectives.
- Lead ROI and cost effectiveness analysis of Acquisition model (Recruit & Retain), propose improvement plan.
- Develops strong working relationships and effectively manages external agencies to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Builds capability and knowledge in digital marketing and social media to marketing and cross-functional teams.
- Coaches and motivates direct reports, recognizing level and task, while capitalizing on their strengths, skills and capabilities.
- Sets high standard for self, initiates performance discussions with manager, acts on feedback, reflects on experience for improvement.
- Exhibits good knowledge in consumer marketing, brand strategies, and able to translate business objectives into digital communication platform and consumer activation programs that aligned with other functions.
- Has strong understanding of consumer insights via in-depth knowledge of research and from interaction with consumers, and use knowledge to develop digital/activation programs to connect directly with consumers at various touch points.
- Is good at developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to drive consumer engagement through digital communities includes; website, social media, blogs, forums, mobile app.
- Has successfully build and manage integrated organic optimization such as SEO/SEM to meet business goals, and deliver highest business ROI.
- Executes digital marketing activities across brand franchise to achieve brand objectives.
- Develops and implements consumer activation campaign to drive consumer engagement to strengthen brand equity via consumer experience.
- Has ability in planning and leading corporate campaign implementation through non-digital and digital media.
- Effectively directs agency and vendor to deliver high performance to achieve business goals as agreed.
- Understands trends and competitive movement in digital landscape to anticipate and quickly react for the changes that impact to business.
- Actively participates in a cross-functional planning and execution model those results in an aligned and focused Plan of Action. Executes digital programs and consumer activations in alignment with other commercial functions.
- Exhibits strong communication skills to create clarity and works collaboratively with regional, marketing, cross-functional, and external partners.
- Is self-motivated with a strong customer orientation and fact-based approach to decision making.
- Has ability to manage own time and departments time to implement programs and handle issues including evenings and weekends.
Since it was formed in late 2007 from the Human Resource Services team of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Talentnet has grown significantly to become a well-respected and professional strategic human resources consulting firm. With more than 16 working years of experience in Vietnam labour market and more than 1,000 clients including multi-national, joint ventures, joint stock companies and prestigious local brand, we are offering:
1. Executive Search Service
2. HR Advisory Service
3. Mercer Remuneration Surveys and HR Consulting Service
4. Payroll and HR Outsourcing Service
5. HR training and development Service