Direct Sale Supervisor (HCM)
- Prudential Vietnam Assurance , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 29 Aug 2017
- Driving sales and building a sales team: He/ She will be responsible to build and implement sales strategy
- Supporting: The job holder has to support the sale force, review the process including any feedback provided by the sale force to assess the effectiveness of the current process, and make recommendations for the improvement of the process. Assist sale force by answering queries and addressing issues.
2. Key responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the volume of sales, meeting set targets, and quality of the business being generated
- Conduct team meetings and provide feedback to sale staffs on overall performance
- Training and mentoring of the Direct Marketing Officers
- Provide an escalation point for Customer queries and complaints
- Report the overall production and the quality of the work and business
- Assist management team members by answering queries and addressing issues
- Identify business issues and make recommendations for improvements
- Formal staff appraisals and career planning
- Others: Assigned by the line manager
- Mandatory: University degree in Business Administration, Finance and Banking, Economics, Insurance
- Mandatory: 2 - 4 years of sales management experience, Has experience and knowledge of Management Information and the concept of workflow
- Advantage: Having experience in Life Insurance & banking
3. Knowledge and skill set:
- Good spoken and written Vietnamese
- Has knowledge of Management Information and the concept of workflow
- Displays good leadership & coaching skills
About Prudential Vietnam Assurance
Prudential is also one of the largest asset management companies in terms of overall assets sourced in Asia excluding Japan.
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people.
Prudential Vietnam has the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
In addition to our achievements in the life insurance sector, Eastspring Investments Fund management Company - established in June 2005- and Prudential Vietnam Finance Company (PRU-Finance) - established on Oct 9th 2007- are privileged to provide a variety of financial solutions to serve the various needs of our Vietnamese customers.