E-commerce Sales Assistant Manager
- Samsung Vina Electronics , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2300 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Jan 2018
- Devise strategy and develop platform for E-Commerce, M/E Payment, CRM strategy
- Lead team members including sales and marketing
- Achieve sales target by managing all the business factors
- Lead & strongly develop, manage & execute all the entire team members and activity regarding to drive the best E-Commerce ROI to meet business decision.
- Lead, integrate & build compelling report & analysis to management team with accurate, actionable items & recommendation
- Engage, manage & build strong relationship with key partners inside and outside company
- Perform tasks based on management direction
- At least 6 years working experience
- At least 2 years working experience in E-Commerce
- Experience on setting up the E-Commerce business including platform, business operation
- Experience in E/M Payment and CRM
- At least 2 years working experience in Business Strategy, Marketing and Sales
- Very Good English in both writing and communication
- Strong Leadership and Teamwork capability
- Follow through and work with discipline to execute a mission on time with accuracy
About Samsung Vina Electronics
Samsung wants to inspire the world and shape the future with transformative ideas and innovations, giving people the power to experience new opportunities and discover waves of technological revolutions. Very rapidly, we are redefining the worlds of smartphones, TVs, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI and LED solutions.
Established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies and continuously been recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Today, our global network has reached 325,000+ employees across 80+ countries.