Facility Supervisor (Outsourcing contract)
- Unilever Vietnam , Bac Ninh - Vietnam
- 900 Competitive
- Posted: 31 Jan 2018
- In charge of supervision and management of all operational facilities. Coordinate all repairs, replacement for defective parts to make sure facilities are in good operating condition.
- Develop policies, regulations, procedures, work instructions relating to the factory service operation.
- Manage contractors who provides service operation and ensure compliance with the factory regulation.
- Manage payment to 3Ps service providers
- In charge of monthly reports of building operation: expenses, inventory, energy data, contractor, technical issues, factory facilities, security, safety.
- Develop a maintenance plan of property and equipment, including maintenance budget.
- Receive and solve all complains regarding to facility issues.
- Implements and coordinates change initiatives to support enhanced organisational effectiveness within the business.
- Leading in-house events
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from University or College with 2 years of experience in relevant positions
- Strong service management skills & the ability to control budget and optimization
- Ability to develop working relationships and engagement with a wide range of people
- Good customer service
- Ability of problem solving and decision making
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good command of English
- Go extra miles character
About Unilever Vietnam
To date, Unilever has invested in Vietnam specializing in Home and Personal Care brands, Oral Care products, Foods and Tea-based Beverages.
In Vietnam, Unilever is committed to “make Vietnamese lives better” through the provision of a wide range of international quality and affordable priced products in health, hygiene and nutrition. Many of Unilever Vietnam’s brands have become #1 household brands in Vietnam, including Omo, Sunlight, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Lux, Close-up, Lipton, Knorr, Viso, Vaseline, P/S and Surf. Unilever Vietnam is currently operating a factory in Cu Chi while maintaining contract manufacturing relationship with various local SMEs.
It has developed an extensive local network of distributors and retailers. Unilever Vietnam directly employs more than 1600 people. The company is committed to forming strong partnership with local businesses in production processing and material supply as well as packaging.
This co-operation has helped its Vietnamese partners develop their business, ensure more stable revenues and create more than 6000 additional jobs. Unilever Vietnam is also well recognized for its active contributions to social and community programs across Vietnam, which has helped to improve life for millions of people in Vietnam.
In 2010, Unilever Vietnam was honoured by the President of the State the First Rank Labour Medal for its excellent business performance and contribution to the socio-economic development of Vietnam, and on 2011, the Prime Minister’s Award on environmental protection, both being one of the first MNCs awarded with such honour by the State and Government of Vietnam.
Business category: Consumer goods (Branded home & personal care and food and beverage categories)
Employees in Vietnam: 1,600++ employees