Field Engineering Service - Oil/ Gas Industry
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1500 $1,000 - $1,500
- Posted: 13 Feb 2017
1. Online Technical Support:
- Provides product recommendations to answer to enquiries from ASMs, DSRs and customers.
2. Product developments:
- Carry out Total and competitors trial test, testimonials with current products, new products.
- In conjunction with ASMs develop individual account strategies in support of territory sales goals.
3. Field technical support:
- On site at key customer/prospects plant to support a distributor or sales representative of Total subsidiary
- Lubrication survey to implement Lubricants, Lubrication Audits to identify improvements to induce savings maintenance cost through promoting specialties ranges
- Resolves technical problems regarding product or equipment performance in order to protect the company against unfounded litigation
- Implement and follow-up trials on key applications in coordination with HQ
- Consults and plans with ASMs on implementation of Effective Technical Services for nominated Total accounts, identifies and implements profit improvement
opportunities with customers.
- Works with frontline sales colleagues to develop new industrial and automotive customers. Identifies customer needs through investigation analysis. Communicates proactively with technical staff in target accounts to promote early adoption of Total lubricants and programs. Documents engineering and other services rendered.
- Carry out joint and solo visits to new and existing key customers providing technical proposals/assistance to generate sales opportunities and secures product
4. Management of technical service standards and materials:
- Manage oil analysis services for customer
- Establishment and revision of technical standards ( TDS, MSDS, raw material specification)
- Provide needed technical assistance on important commercial projects.
- Documents results of technical programs/recommendations to quantify savings and/or cost avoidance for ETS customers and/or provide success stories
- Conducts training for the benefit of new technical and sales employees, customers and distributors on product knowledge, applications and programs.
- Acts as a mentor to Distributor Lube Engineers (DLEs) providing on-the-job training product application knowledge.
- Reviews DLE customer interaction regularly to ensure quality of offering.
- Regularly appraises for DLE competency
- Provides feedback on industry segment trends, product performance, equipment functions, etc, to the Field Engineering Manager
- Prepare required reports for Field Engineering Manager.
- Participates/leads in work team/study as required.
- University graduate, engineering/mechanical preferred.
- Minimum 3 years field experience.
- Equipment knowledge
- Technical programs knowledge
- Customer development
- ETS account management
- Good ability to know how to solve technical problems.
- Good presentation and negotiation skill.
- Good English communication and writing.
- Computer skill of power point, word and excel, etc.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
As a part of Faro Recruitment Group, an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Oceania, and the Americas, Faro Recruitment Vietnam JSC has committed to deliver the best quality of service in a professional manner to our Clients and Candidates.