Field Force Training Manager – Healthcare Alliance
- DKSH Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Nov 2017
1/ Job Scope
- To identify, establish, develop and embed Sales Force Effectiveness in term of people, processes/tools. To align with business processes to enhance sales team’s competency and to ensure their high performance and improvements of the operational processes of healthcare alliance in a primarily field-based environment
2/ Job Responsibilities
- Identify the training needs of field force to design or customize sales trainining programs for the development of Alliance sales team.
- Facilitate sales training programs & workshops to strengthern sales force capability
- Conduct in field coaching to FLMs to improve coaching quality of FLMs/ SLMs
- Embeded DSKH sales call model and coaching model to build a sales force excellence by joining field work to monitoring & provide coaching feedback to First Line Manager on their in field MR coaching quality.
- Conduct annual sales accreditation program to Sales Force (sales competencies assessment )
- Support FF to ensure consistence key brands messages delivered to doctors
- Consult Reps/ ASMs related to product knowledge/ common objections.
- Establish processes for monitoring field coaching / promoted product and message recall to ensure core message delivery and competitive share of voice/mind.
- Ensure Sales Force Excellence Training best practices and tools are implemented, shared, aligned and optimized across all business lines teams in Healthcare Alliance business.
- Propose and initiate enhancement on training and development programs for sales force base on field observations, evaluation and feedback gathering from sales foce.
- Participate into Field force Training & Development projects
1/ Job Skills
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in the sales/sales force effectiveness environment and a mid to senior level sales management role.
- Medical field will be necessary (Pharmacies or Doctors).
- A broad-based and business-oriented understanding of sales issues.
- Strong experience in working & magaging field force.
- Project management experience.
- Experience leading and managing large complex engagements
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- PC literate – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in coaching & training facilitation.
- Excellent analytical skills
2/ Personal Competencies
- High initiative, self-driven.
- Shown passion for people development and business acumen performance management
- Proven ability to work with build and to develop multi-level relationships
- Possess strong influencing/persuasiveness abilities
- Creative and innovative
- Authoritative leadership based on generalist expertise, knowledge of systems
- Directive leadership to assure business results are achieved
3/ Job Characteristics
Pace and Variety of Activities
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Varied activities
- Multiple, simultaneous projects
- Fast-paced environment
- Results focus
- Idea generation, innovative and creative problem solving
- Rapport and relationship building focused on achieving results
- Engage commitment of others
- Problem solving orientation
- Risk taking
- Action-oriented and somewhat collaborative decision-making
- Quick decision making in response to changing conditions
Communication and Collaboration
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, persuasive
- Influences, stimulates others to action
- Collaboration focused on results
About DKSH Vietnam
DKSH offers comprehensive and customizable Market Expansion Services along the entire value chain, from sourcing to after-sales services, taking care of our business partners’ products as if they were our own. Our business activities are organized into highly specialized Business Units that mirror our fields of expertise.